Rainbows Are Free - Waves Ahead of the Ocean (2014) [Gorgatz]

seeders: 11
leechers: 6
Added on February 15, 2014 by Gorgatzin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Rainbows Are Free - Waves Ahead of the Ocean (2014) [Gorgatz] (Size: 88.65 MB)
 08. Comet.mp315.24 MB
 04. Sonic Demon.mp313.46 MB
 01. Speed God and the Rise of the Motherfuckers from a Place Beyond Hell.mp312.92 MB
 05. Cadillac.mp312.62 MB
 07. Burn and Die.mp311.09 MB
 03. Waves Ahead of the Ocean.mp39.54 MB
 06. Snake Bitten by Love.mp37.14 MB
 02. The Botanist.mp36.55 MB
 Cover.jpg82.42 KB

Description

- I N F O -

Don’t let the name fool you – Oklahoma’s Rainbows Are Free are anything but light and fluffy. The heavy metal and blues-influenced psychedelic sound of their sophomore full-length record, Waves Ahead of the Ocean, beckons the rabid hell-beast inside the listener to come out and play.

On this doom-metal masterpiece tailor-made for fans of Black Sabbath, classic metal and fuzzy guitar riffs, frontman Brandon Kistler’s screeching and howling acts as a guide through the grungy and back-breaking power that makes up the 8-track album’s sonic landscape.

The opening song, “Speed God and the Rise of the Motherfuckers From a Place Beyond Hell,” hints at what to expect with the opening lines, “We rose with the moonraker / We came to eat your souls”. Heavy guitar riffs and powerful breakdowns – cut with some good old-fashioned southern rock and blues flair – make up the meat and potatoes of the roughly 40-minute record’s sound.

For that song and others like “Sonic Demon” and “Waves Ahead of the Ocean”, lead guitarist Richie Tarver grabs hold of your ears and drags them deep into the auditory depths while rhythm guitarist Lucas Watson assists by offering his chugging enthusiasm. Drummer Bobby Onspaugh and bassist Chad Hogue meanwhile lay down a solid groove that helps to conjure a fantasy world of demons and ghouls ready to devour the senses – and possibly start a mosh pit in your living room/car/office cubicle. Key cuts like “Comet” and “Cadillac” aim to break you, swallow you whole, then spit you back out a more enlivened being.

Even after six listens, Waves Ahead of the Ocean never once felt stale or boring, and by the time I finished with it, a small collection of acid faeries had assembled at my feet to engage in righteous head-banging and drink all of my beer. Results may vary.

- T R A C K L I S T -

01. Speed God and the Rise of the Motherfuckers from a Place Beyond Hell (05:27)
02. The Botanist (02:40)
03. Waves Ahead of the Ocean (03:59)
04. Sonic Demon (05:41)
05. Cadillac (05:19)
06. Snake Bitten by Love (02:56)
07. Burn and Die (04:39)
08. Comet (06:28)

Format: 320 mp3
Genre: Stoner Metal
Sub Genre: Doom Metal, Hard Rock
Size: 88.65 MB

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
88.65 MB
seeders:11
leechers:6

All Comments

Great Sound, Really Good Songs I've Never Heard Of Them Before It's More Like Rock But It's A Keeper For Me, Great Work !!