Rainbows of Intelligence - Teele, Sue [PDF][StormRG]

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on July 3, 2015 by toocool81in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Rainbows of Intelligence - Teele, Sue [PDF][StormRG] (Size: 1.73 MB)
 Rainbows of Intelligence - Teele, Sue [SRG].pdf1.63 MB
 Cover.jpg107.1 KB

Description

Rainbows of Intelligence: Exploring How Students Learn
Author: Sue Teele
Published: 2015
Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing
ISBN: 9781632205650
Format: Retail PDF

Tested on the above readers with no problems on laptop and Android tablet.
Don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions or problem with the download, as comments on the torrent are easy to miss.
Please allow a couple seconds for the seedboxes to kick in, then it should move pretty quick.
Enjoy!

Cover from actual book file

This book explores the multiple ways students process information and examines multiple intelligences through the relationship between rainbows, colors, and how individuals learn. If we consider the full range of human potential as the spectrum of the rainbow, then each individual is unique and has the potential to develop all of the intelligences using different areas of the brain. The author has included several lesson plans that can be adapted for students of any age, and has written them to meet U.S. and California standards. This book will be a valuable resource for educators and administrators, school boards, and parents.

Scientia est potentia

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.73 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Rainbows of Intelligence - Teele, Sue [PDF][StormRG]

All Comments

''This book will be a valuable resource for educators and administrators, school boards, and parents'' and for students too i think. Me as many students do find the learning process interesting. Really, if we know and understand how we learn that would make us better learners right?

Anyway thanks for the book.