RANMA 1/2 - Live Action Movie [2012]

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on March 26, 2013 by MewtwoViRUSin Movies
Torrent verified.

RANMA 1/2 - Live Action Movie [2012] (Size: 1.17 GB)
 Ranma.avi1.17 GB

Description

Ranma 1/2 Live Action Bluray version rip.

Since I don't have an actual Bluray ripping tool, I used a video capture box to stream it to my computer and converted it to avi. I wanted to put this movie online because I don't think anyone has it online.

Title - らんま1/2

Year - 2011 / 2012

Format - AVI (1600)

Length - 01:36:04

Frame - 720x480

Framerate - 29fps

Video - 1600kbps

Audio - 128kbps

Samplerate - 48khz (stereo)

Language - 日本語

Subtitle - None (Only Japanese subtitles are on the bluray disc)

In my opinion, this is a perfect dedication to the TV show showing all the way from when Ranma and Genma first arrive at the Tendo dojo and give their backstory about what happened in Jusenkyo Springs. Unfortunately, Ryouga, Mousse, Ukkyo, and Shampoo are nowhere to be found in this movie. If you like this movie, go buy the real copy and hopefully with enough people supporting this release, they may make a sequel!

Plot:

Ranma and Genman Saotome both return to Japan from training in Jusenkyo Springs in China. Ranma has fallen into the spring of drowned girl and Genma has fallen into the spring of drowned Panda. When their heads get splashed with cold water, they change into their cursed form. When splashed with hot water, they change into their normal form. Genma brings Ranma to the Tendo dojo to marry one of the 3 Tendo sisters and inherit the dojo. Akane was selected because she hates boys and Ranma is 1/2 girl. Akane hates the idea. Over time, Akane and Ranma become somewhat friends. Ranma will do anything to change back into a boy forever. Soun Tendo says that there is a Nanichiwan in Japan, but will not reveal the location to Ranma. He uses this as a trick to bring Ranma to the idea of marrying Akane, as he will do anything to change back. Meanwhile, the main villain finds out about this and wants to use this secret spring for his own intentions...

Familiar characters from the TV series that appear:

Ranma Saotome (M + F)

Genma Saotome (M + panda)

Akane Tendo

Nabiki Tendo

Kasumi Tendo

Soun Tendo

Tatewake Kunou

Gosunkugi

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.17 GB
seeders:1
leechers:2
RANMA 1/2 - Live Action Movie [2012]

Trailer

Screenshots

RANMA 1/2 - Live Action Movie [2012] screenshot

All Comments

please seed :)
thanks
Since the info appears to be a little off , could you tell me if it is in English or not?
This is Japanese audio, no subtitle. I will begin seeding it again now.
Thanks!
I have no idea why the movie title says Blacksmith Scene. Just ignore that spot, it really is Ranma 1/2 Japanese Live Action version.