RARE Movie - Adventures in Dinosaur City (1992)

seeders: 2
leechers: 2
Added on November 17, 2008 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

RARE Movie - Adventures in Dinosaur City (1992) (Size: 861.72 MB)
 Adventures in Dinosaur City.avi861.72 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Description

Looked for this movie for a long time and finally found it with English dialogue. There are Greek subtitles hardcoded onto the video but I don't consider that a big deal considering how hard it was to find this online. Enjoy

PLOT: The story involves a group of three teenagers who travel into their favourite TV show, named "Dino Saurs". Upon entering the new world, the trio comes across the character of Forry, a flying dinosaur who can't fly. His knowledge of Dinosaur World proves useful, as he guides the three kids to Tar Town, where they join up with Rex and Tops, two dinosaur freedom fighters willing to ignite a revolution against the villain, Mr. Big, and his evil caveman pawns, "The Rockies."

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
861.72 MB
seeders:2
leechers:2
RARE Movie - Adventures in Dinosaur City (1992)

Trailer

All Comments

thank you so much i love this film when i as a kid
Didn't work
WARNING: It's a good movie def an underground 90's classic! - BUT this copy has foreign subtitles that can't be removed! DOWNLOAD ONLY IF YOU ARE ABLE TO IGNORE SUBTITLES IF NOT THEN IT WILL PROBABLY DRIVE YOU CRAZY! - UPLOADER CAN YOU PLEASE FIX THIS?
very good movie but without seeds...please seed a little...
OMG!!! Thank you! I had this on VHS from the one time it came on ABC. I lost the movie and wanted to show some friends so thanks!