Rascal Flatts - 2006 - Me And My Gang (Special Edition) [EAC-FLAC]

seeders: 0
leechers: 2
Added on July 16, 2015 by miok2cupin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Rascal Flatts - 2006 - Me And My Gang (Special Edition) [EAC-FLAC] (Size: 403.01 MB)
 Back.jpg3.48 MB
 CD.jpg1.23 MB
 Front.jpg2.75 MB
 Inlay.jpg386.18 KB
 inside.jpg2.84 MB
 01 Stand.flac25.25 MB
 02 What Hurts The Most.flac25.33 MB
 03 Backwards.flac25.87 MB
 04 I Feel Bad.flac22.71 MB
 05 My Wish.flac29.59 MB
 06 Pieces.flac29.3 MB
 07 Yes I Do.flac28.03 MB
 08 To Make Her Love Me.flac26.99 MB
 09 Words I Couldn't Say.flac32.58 MB
 10 Me And My Gang.flac27.75 MB

Description

imageRipped from original CD with Exact Audio Copy. image
Art, cue sheet & Rip log included. All tracks are Properly tagged with art embedded in tag.

Rascal Flatts:

Rascal Flatts performing in Phoenix in 2013

Rascal Flatts performing with Cassadee Pope in 2013

Rascal Flatts with David Foster at a ceremony to receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in September 2012

Wikipedia:
Rascal Flatts is an American country pop music group formed in Columbus, Ohio in 1999. The band is composed of Gary LeVox (lead vocals) and second cousins Jay DeMarcus (bass guitar, keyboards, background vocals) and Joe Don Rooney (electric guitar, background vocals). DeMarcus is a brother-in-law of country singer James Otto, and formerly one-half of the Christian music duo East to West.

From 2000 to 2010, they recorded for Disney Music Group's Lyric Street Records. While on that label, they released seven albums, all of which have been certified platinum or higher by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). In order of release, these albums are Rascal Flatts (2000), Melt (2002), Feels Like Today (2004), Me and My Gang (2006), Still Feels Good (2007), Greatest Hits Volume 1 (2008) and Unstoppable (2009). After Lyric Street closed in 2010, they moved to the independent Big Machine Records, for which they have released three more albums: Nothing Like This (2010), Changed (2012), and Rewind (2014).

Their studio albums have accounted for more than 25 singles, of which 12 have reached No. 1 on Billboard Hot Country Songs and/or Country Airplay. Their longest-lasting No. 1 single, a cover of Marcus Hummon's "Bless the Broken Road", spent five weeks in that position in 2005. In 2005–06, "What Hurts the Most" was No. 1 on both the country and Adult Contemporary charts, and peaked at No. 6 on the Billboard Hot 100.

Me And My Gang (Special Edition):

Released April 4, 2006
Recorded 2005
Genre Country, country pop
Length 51:31
Label Lyric Street
Producer Dann Huff

Me and My Gang is the fourth studio album from the American country music group Rascal Flatts. It was released on April 4, 2006. The album became the highest US debut of 2006, with 721,747 units and went double platinum in the first month of release. The album logged three weeks at #1 on Billboard 200. It was the second-best selling album (behind High School Musical) and the best selling country album of 2006. It has sold 4.918 million copies in the United States as of the chart dated March 24, 2012 and was certified 5× Platinum.
On April 25, 2007 Rascal Flatts performed "My Wish" on American Idol as part of the special, Idol Gives Back.
The singles released from this album included "What Hurts the Most", which was a Number One hit on the Hot Country Songs and Hot Adult Contemporary Tracks charts. This was followed by the title track (which reached a peak of number 6), and then the Number One hits "My Wish" and "Stand". Later presses of the album also included a cover of Tom Cochrane's "Life Is a Highway" (a cover previously included in the soundtrack to the 2006 film Cars) as a bonus track. This cover, though not released to country radio, charted at number 18 on the country charts, overlapping with "My Wish". A video was made for "He Ain't the Leavin' Kind" though it was never released as a single.

1 Stand 3:28
2 What Hurts the Most 3:34
3 Backwards 3:49
4 I Feel Bad 3:18
5 My Wish 4:08
6 Pieces 4:08
7 Yes I Do 4:17
8 To Make Her Love Me 4:09
9 Words I Couldn't Say 4:36
10 Me and My Gang 3:38
11 Cool Thing 3:51
12 Ellsworth 4:01
13 He Ain't the Leavin' Kind 4:53
14 Fast Cars and Freedom (previously unreleased live bonus track) 4:51

Personnel:

Rascal Flatts:

Jay DeMarcus – bass guitar, background vocals
Gary LeVox – lead vocals
Joe Don Rooney – lead guitar, background vocals

Additional musicians:

Tim Akers – keyboards, accordion
Bruce Bouton – steel guitar
Tom Bukovac – rhythm guitar
Eric Darken – percussion
Howard Duck – keyboards
Paul Franklin – steel guitar
Dann Huff – rhythm guitar
John Jeannsome – fiddle
Chuarlie Judge – keyboards
Chris McHugh – drums
Gordon Mote – piano, keyboards
Russ Pahl – steel guitar
Jim Riley – drums
Darrell Scott – mandolin
Travis Toy – steel guitar
Jonathan Trebing – rhythm guitar
Lonnie Wilson – drums
Jonathan Yudkin – fiddle, mandolin, banjo

String section:

"My Wish" and "Words I Couldn't Say"

Charlie Bisharat, Roberto Cani, Mario deLeon, Armen Garabedian, Peter Kent, Alyssa Park, Tereza Stanislav, Josefina Vergara, John Wittenberg – violins
Suzie Katayama, Larry Corbett, Daniel Smith – cellos

"To Make Her Love Me"

Carl Gorodetzky, Pam Sixfin, Conni Ellisor, Dave Davidson – violins
Kris Wilkinson, Gary Vanosdale – violas
Carole Rabinowitz – cello

Strings on "My Wish" and "Words I Couldn't Say" arranged and conducted by David Campbell. Strings on "To Make Her Love Me" arranged and conducted by Charlie Judge.

ENJOY!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
403.01 MB
seeders:0
leechers:2
Rascal Flatts - 2006 - Me And My Gang (Special Edition) [EAC-FLAC]