Ratatouille 720p BluRay x246 Multisubs Lilmjkl

seeders: 4
leechers: 2
Added on December 5, 2010 by in Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Ratatouille 720p BluRay x246 Multisubs Lilmjkl (Size: 4.41 GB)
 Information.txt1.76 KB
 Ratatouille Sample.mkv40.4 MB
 Ratatouille.ico361.4 KB
 Ratatouille.mkv4.37 GB

Description

Information

Genre(S) : Animation/Comedy
Director(s) : Brad Bird and Jan Pinkava
Cast : Brad Garrett, Lou Romano and Patton Oswalt

Plot:

A rat named Remy dreams of becoming a great French chef despite his family's wishes and the obvious problem of being a rat in a decidedly rodent-phobic profession. When fate places Remy in the sewers of Paris, he finds himself ideally situated beneath a restaurant made famous by his culinary hero, Auguste Gusteau. Despite the apparent dangers of being an unlikely - and certainly unwanted - visitor in the kitchen of a fine French restaurant, Remy's passion for cooking soon sets into motion a hilarious and exciting rat race that turns the culinary world of Paris upside down

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subtitles

English
Nederlands (Dutch)
Español (Spanish)
Français (French)
Sveska (Swedish)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Video

Format : MKV
Runtime : 1:50:33
Codec : x264
Aspect Ratio : 2.42
Width : 1280 Pixels
Height : 528 Pixels

Audio

Codec : AC3
Bit Rate : 640 Kb/s
Channels(s) : 6 Channels
Channel Positions : 3 Front 2 Rear/LFE
Audio Sample : 48.0 KHz

Thanks for downloading this torrent, for more information about torrents or me you can mail me. My mail adress is Lilmjkl@live.nl

Follow me on Twitter and stay up to date with the newest torrents,

Tip: Watch with VLC Mediaplayer or Download de Haali Media Splitter for Windows Media Player.

Lilmjkl

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.41 GB
seeders:4
leechers:2
Ratatouille 720p BluRay x246 Multisubs Lilmjkl

Trailer