Ratline - 2011 (USA crime, drama, horror) B-Movie Awards

seeders: 16
leechers: 8
Added on September 26, 2014 by NrKNrK.in Movies
Torrent verified.

Ratline - 2011 (USA crime, drama, horror) B-Movie Awards (Size: 1.2 GB)
 Ratline[Dvdrip Xvid].avi1.2 GB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.ph.txt46 bytes

Description

Ratline (USA - 2011)

Crime / Drama / Horror

director . . . Eric Stanze
starring . . . Emily Haack, Jason Christ, Sarah Swofford

B-Movie Awards:
WON - Best Director
NOMINATED - Best Film, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Screenplay, Best Make-Up/Special Effects

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1336005/

"Eric Stanze just won an award for best director at Scare-A-Con for this film. Lives converge in a small town, bringing a trail of blood with them. Frank Logan is looking to find something. Crystal Brewer is looking to escape. The town's people are unaware that their peace is about to be broken, despite some hopes that the past will not catch up to them. There is a remarkable amount of story in this movie for a small budget horror film. Even more interesting: Much of the plot starts after the thirty minute mark. The brutal first half hour feels like a different movie from the second half hour, but it really all does come together in the end. This movie is about as far "Underground" as I've gone with horror in a very long time."

"With a cover sporting a decapitated head, you know your gonna get plenty of violent screen time. From the work I’ve seen directed by Eric Stanze, I can say I’ve been plenty impressed with his knack for inventiveness. Though it is this 2011 release I’ve been anticipating for awhile to see what new blood drenched concepts were awaiting."

In a flash of blood-drenched violence, Crystal Brewer’s life has taken an unexpected turn. On the run from the law for her part in a gruesome drug-money heist gone wrong, she has become seduced into a seedy underworld of death and betrayal. Escaping into the night with her half-sister Kim, Crystal seeks refuge in a small Midwestern town to make sense of her life-threatening ordeal. However, any plans for solace are soon derailed when she crosses paths with Frank Logan, a mysterious stranger with a bloody history of his own. Crystal’s initial intrigue with Logan’s sinister allure soon gives way to sheer terror as his vile intentions for her are revealed. As a new wave of violence threatens to destroy those close to her, Crystal is forced to make a terrifying decision. Will she stop Logan before more innocent blood is spilled? Or will she join him in resurrecting an evil that could consume the world?

Video: MSMPEG4v3, 640x480, 29.970 fps, 1554 kbps, 01h41m13s
Audio: MP3, 44100 Hz, joint stereo, 128 kbps

DVDRip, avi file, English audio, no subtitles

*********aspect ratio actually widescreen, but black bars on top
*********and bottom, use your player to expand/crop the picture

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.2 GB
seeders:16
leechers:8
Ratline - 2011 (USA crime, drama, horror) B-Movie Awards

Trailer