Ray Bonneville - Easy Gone (2014) - FLAC

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on January 8, 2015 by DitchesPickin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Ray Bonneville - Easy Gone (2014) - FLAC (Size: 228.75 MB)
 Ray Bonneville - Easy Gone.cue1.83 KB
 10 - Two Bends In The Road.flac19.5 MB
 Ray Bonneville - Easy Gone.log10.19 KB
 Ray Bonneville - Easy Gone.m3u823 bytes
 folder.jpg240.29 KB
 Torrent downloaded from demonoid.pw.txt46 bytes
 09 - Mile Marker 41.flac18.02 MB
 08 - South Little One.flac25.45 MB
 03 - Where Has My Easy Gone.flac23.55 MB
 02 - Shake Off My Blues.flac19.62 MB
 04 - Love Is Wicked.flac25.83 MB
 05 - When I Get To New York.flac25.88 MB
 07 - So Lonesome I Could Cry.flac23.38 MB
 06 - Lone Freighter's Wail.flac23.25 MB
 01 - Who Do Call The Shots.flac24.02 MB

Description

Ray Bonneville - Easy Gone [2014] [EAC/FLAC]

FLAC / Lossless / Log (100%) / Cue
Label/Cat#:Red House Records #RHRCD 269
Year: April 15, 2014
Genre: Blues
Format:CD

01 - Who Do Call The Shots
02 - Shake Off My Blues
03 - Where Has My Easy Gone
04 - Love Is Wicked
05 - When I Get To New York
06 - Lone Freighter's Wail
07 - So Lonesome I Could Cry
08 - South Little One
09 - Mile Marker 41
10 - Two Bends In The Road

"a master of the slow burn, the gentle funk, the infectious rhythm." - The Ottawa Citizen

"The appealing gumbo of his weathered voice, percussive guitar playing, amplified footboard and hook-rich songs results in a rootsy folk-blues sound that tugs at the ear with its grainy groove and less-is more production." - Sing Out!

On Easy Gone, Bonneville delivers 10 reasons why longevity pays off. On each song, his taut guitarwork shimmers like the scales on coiled rattler, menacing and confident. His voice carries the rich, natural timbre of time and his harmonica rhythms add an extra dollop of grit to his streetwise sound. Produced by Bonneville and Justin Douglas, Easy Gone wears the faded workclothes of a man who knew when he "said I do to a highway," as he sings in "Who Do Call the Shots," that it wasn't going to be an easy marriage. But he also knew divorce was not an option, and affirms his vows in soulful lyrics that balance thoughtful observation, impassioned emotion and the restless soul of a wanderer.

Songs like "When I Get to New York," "Mile Marker 41" and "Love is Wicked" percolate with hints of something sinister and sexy. In the bluesy "Wicked," you can almost hear the finger-poppers lurking in the club's corners the ones who might get a little wicked themselves later on. Even the album's lone cover, of Hank Williams' classic, "I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry," carries a groove and momentum that's Bonneville's alone. It's haunting, like many of his songs. He populates a lot of them with society's fringes: the desperate and dangerous, damaged and vulnerable. With a style that draws comparisons to such artists as JJ Cale and Daniel Lanois, this blues-influenced, New Orleans-inspired "song and groove man," as he's been so aptly described, luckily found his rightful calling. Easy Gone is a tour de force that confirms that Ray is an artist whose time has definitely come.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
228.75 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Ray Bonneville - Easy Gone (2014) - FLAC