Rayne Rachels - Bryant Station Curves #1-4 ~ Maraya21

seeders: 20
leechers: 9
Added on March 7, 2015 by Maraya21in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Rayne Rachels - Bryant Station Curves #1-4 ~ Maraya21 (Size: 6.47 MB)
 Maraya21 Torrents.jpg237.92 KB
 info.txt3.02 KB
 Thanks & Stuff.txt1.04 KB
 Ebooks.txt815 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from demonoid.pw.txt64 bytes
 Torrent Downloaded From kickass.to.txt60 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from thepiratebay.se.txt56 bytes
 Torrent Downloaded From 1337x.to.txt56 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from H33t.to.txt49 bytes
 Abby's Heart - Rayne Rachels.pdf665.05 KB
 Abby's Heart - Rayne Rachels.azw3238.76 KB
 Abby's Heart - Rayne Rachels.mobi193.82 KB
 Abby's Heart - Rayne Rachels.epub190.56 KB
 Abby's Heart - Rayne Rachels.lit139.13 KB
 Cover.jpg47.5 KB
 metadata.opf2.62 KB
 Chasing Tara - Rayne Rachels.pdf600.37 KB
 Chasing Tara - Rayne Rachels.azw3198.08 KB
 Chasing Tara - Rayne Rachels.epub175.52 KB
 Chasing Tara - Rayne Rachels.mobi167.85 KB
 Chasing Tara - Rayne Rachels.lit119.36 KB
 Cover.jpg42.66 KB
 metadata.opf2.4 KB
 Lisa's Bear - Rayne Rachels.pdf830.56 KB
 Lisa's Bear - Rayne Rachels.azw3362.63 KB
 Lisa's Bear - Rayne Rachels.lit305.24 KB
 Cover.jpg241 KB
 Lisa's Bear - Rayne Rachels.mobi237.85 KB
 Lisa's Bear - Rayne Rachels.epub165.93 KB
 metadata.opf2.64 KB
 Saving Courtney - Rayne Rachels.pdf658.23 KB
 Saving Courtney - Rayne Rachels.azw3232.15 KB
 Saving Courtney - Rayne Rachels.mobi190.43 KB
 Saving Courtney - Rayne Rachels.epub183.55 KB
 Saving Courtney - Rayne Rachels.lit136.01 KB
 Cover.jpg46.66 KB
 metadata.opf2.25 KB

Description

Rayne Rachels - Bryant Station Curves #1-4

Authors: Rayne Rachels
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF, AZW3, LIT
Tags: Romance, Fantasy, Paranormal, Werewolves & Shifters
Publisher: RAKC Books
Language: English

Overview:
Lisa's Bear (Book #1)
Although Lisa is happy with her home and her job as a teacher, she longs for more. She wants a family, but the odds of having a husband and children are stacked against her. She’s almost thirty, her biological clock is ticking, she seems to always attract the wrong guys, and she has a lot of extra padding on her curves. David, a Kodiak bear shifter, is not looking for his mate and is not happy about chaperoning his nephew’s school dance, but the sweet honey-rose scent of his mate changes that. Now he has to convince Lisa he’s really attracted to her, as well as the fact he is a bear shifter. But another female has her eyes on David and will do anything to make him hers, even if she has to kill Lisa.
Novella (Approximately 25,000 words)
Contains explicit sexual content (m/f)

Chasing Tara (Book #2)
Tara Wilson and her daughter, Haley, are running for their lives. They are only steps ahead of her brother-in-law who plans to use Tara to pay off his gambling debts, but before they can reach safety, their car breaks down outside of Bryant Station. Jason Anderson’s bear knows Tara is his mate, and the bear will do anything to protect Tara and her cub. However, Jason is not looking for a mate. His mate died years ago and bears only get one mate…or do they?
Novella (Approximately 27,500 words)

Abby's Heart (Book #3)
Fifteen years ago, Abby found the man she knew was her other half, her mate, but he shattered her Heart with his betrayal. Surrounded by her family and her step dad’s pack, she has built a life and a successful restoration business, but one thing is missing from that life—her mate. Fifteen years ago, Skylar Anderson found and lost his mate. Now, he and his bear are slowly tearing each other apart, both desperately lonely and needing their mate. Fate brings the two back together when Abby takes on a multi-million dollar restoration project in Bryant Station. Not only does she find her mate, she also finds the evil that drove them apart years ago—an evil that has decided she will die.
Novella (35,300 words)

Saving Courtney (Book #4)
Twins, Todd and Harrison Anderson know immediately that Courtney is their mate...the one special woman made for them. However, the evil stalking Courtney has other plans for her, and if the evil succeeds all shifters, including Todd and Harrison, will die. Can Todd and Harrison destroy the evil and keep Courtney alive?
Novella (34,500 words)
Contains explicit sexual content (m/f/m)

Is this torrent dead? Sent me a message to re-seed it for you.
Is this torrent DMCA'ed? Sent me a message to help you get your desired file.
Do you have a problem with the game/file not working/opening? I might know a thing or two to help out so send me a message.
There is a game you desire to play like crazy? Then go to my BOP (Base of Operations) at Kickass --> My Profile --> Requests Tab --> and make/add your request there.. You can send me a message as well but the previously listed way helps me to better keep track of the requests.

Please be aware that i want to seed 24h/d, however with a really old laptop, a connection of U:80.0 kB/s and multiple seeds
simultaneously my contribution will not be enough. Therefore, please seed what you leeched. Fair-Share

Enjoy!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.47 MB
seeders:20
leechers:9
Rayne Rachels - Bryant Station Curves #1-4 ~ Maraya21

All Comments

Thanks for the upload!
Thank you, much appreciated.