Real Estate Development and Investment: A Comprehensive Approach (2009) by Stephen P. Peca.pdf [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 21, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

Real Estate Development and Investment: A Comprehensive Approach (2009) by Stephen P. Peca.pdf [Dr.Soc] (Size: 2.9 MB)
 Real Estate Development and Investment_ A Comprehensive Approach (2009) by Stephen P. Peca.pdf2.9 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Stephen P. Peca, "Real Estate Development and Investment: A Comprehensive Approach"
Wiley | 2009 | ISBN: 0470223081 | 224 pages | PDF | 3 MB

Advanced Real Estate Development

and Investment skillfully outlines the various phases of the real estate development process and addresses some of the most important issues associated with this discipline. Using numerous illustrations and anecdotes, this book takes readers through the development process, from historical considerations to idea formulation to financial feasibility to asset disposition and covers the entire cycle of real estate development for various property types. Filled with in-depth insights and practical advice, this reliable resource will help readers gain an appreciation of the functional skills necessary to be successful in this field, and enable readers to gain a firm grip of several often-overlooked (but equally important) aspects of commercial real estate development.
Stephen P. Peca (New York, NY) is a Managing Director of Concourse Realty Group, LLC and is an Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Real Estate Institute of New York University.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.9 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Real Estate Development and Investment: A Comprehensive Approach (2009) by Stephen P. Peca.pdf [Dr.Soc]