Real.Husbands.of.Hollywood.S01E08.HDTV x264-SRIGGA mkv

seeders: 45
leechers: 0
Added on March 6, 2013 by SRIGGAin TV
Torrent verified.

Real.Husbands.of.Hollywood.S01E08.HDTV x264-SRIGGA mkv (Size: 1.75 GB)
 Real.Husbands.of.Hollywood.S01E08.720p.HDTV.x264-SRIGGA.mkv1.75 GB

Description

===================== General =====================
Format : Matroska
File size : 1.75 GB
Duration (ms) : 20mn 33s
Total bitrate : 12.2 Mbps
Encoded date : UTC 2013-03-06 09:36:18

===================== Video =====================
Id : 1
Format : AVC
Format info : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile : Baseline@L3.0
RefFrames : 1 frame
Codec Id : X264
Codec info : XiWave GNU GPL x264 MPEG-4
Bitrate : 11.8 Mbps
Width : 1 280 pixels
Height : 720 pixels
Aspect ratio : 16:9
Framerate : 24.000 fps
Colorimetry : YUV
Colos space : 4:2:0
Bit depth : 8 bits
Scan type : Progressive
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.532
Stream size : 1.69 GB (96%)

===================== Audio =====================
Id : 2
Format : AC-3
Format info : Audio Coding 3
Format settings mode extens : CM (complete main)
Codec Id : A_AC3
Bitrate mode : Constant
Bitrate : 192 Kbps
Channel(s) : 2 channels
ChannelPositions : Front: L R
Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
Bit depth : 16 bits
Stream size : 28.2 MB (2%)

Comedian and actor, Kevin Hart teams up with BET Networks to bring viewers one of the funniest shows on television "Real Husbands of Hollywood." (#BETRealHusbands) The semi-scripted series is the fakest reality show ever following these men of Hollywood along their surreal lives. Enjoy the ride as these guys take on all things, from the husband's point of view. You may recognize some situations or characters from those other reality shows. That is completely on purpose, tune in to the network premiere Tuesday, January 15, 2013 from 10-10:30 p.m. EST/PST. Kevin Hart recently divorced, Nick Cannon, husband of superstar Mariah Carey, Boris Kodjoe, husband of actress Nicole Ari Parker, Duane Martin, husband of actress Tisha Campbell-Martin, J. B. Smoove, husband of the songstress Shahidah Omar and Robin Thicke, husband of actress Paula Patton, round off the main cast of characters with a number of special guest appearances by television, film, music and sport's top stars including Jay Leno, Ed O'Neill, Shaquille O'Neal, Nelly, Faizon Love, Common, Trey Songz, Cedric the Entertainer and several other A-list surprises.

Episode Summary
Kevin decides to write a book about his life.

DoN'T HiT AnD shockedRuNsad,SeED BaCkbiggrinsmile So ThAt OThErS CaN EnJoY It ToO.

If YoU LiKe My ToRrEnT Do LeAvE A ComMeNt & DoN't FoRgEt To VoTe On ThE ToRrEnTs QuALiTy.
ChEcK OuT My OtHeR ToRrEnTs As Wel, EnJoYwinkwink

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.75 GB
seeders:45
leechers:0
Real.Husbands.of.Hollywood.S01E08.HDTV x264-SRIGGA mkv

All Comments

This is not worth the download. This is practically the same as the 480p version. Only thing good about this one is probably the colouring is a bit better than the 480p version, but it is not enough to download 1.75 GB an episode.
@UDP7 Hi Man Im Sorry About The quality I Convert it to 720p But this What i Get After Converting to 720, If You Know How To Get Sharp 720p For 480p Please Let Me Know, I Have Been googleing All over Didnt Really Found How To Get 720p
I don't think that's possible. If an episode of whatever was originally ripped in 480p, you're not going to get 720p quality. Maybe it is possible to do it, but you'd need a bunch of professional equipment to do it.
veryyyyyyyy sloww been downloading for hours
Pepole who Has Got This File 100% Can Few of you let Me Know About The uploading Speed Please. Caz.. I wanna improve My Speed
Im Sorry About The Upload Speed, Im New To This Seeding Stuff, Still Learning, Alone The way I Hope I Get The right Settings For Uploading So That I Can Upload Much Much Faster All Day