Real Lyfe Enterprise - Lyfe Change - Hits like "Modern Warfare 2, I'm Doing Good, etc"

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on September 25, 2010 by in Music
Torrent verified.

Real Lyfe Enterprise - Lyfe Change - Hits like "Modern Warfare 2, I'm Doing Good, etc" (Size: 4.21 MB)
 03 LIFE CHANGE MASTERED.mp34.21 MB
 Distributed by Mininova.txt291 bytes

Description

Real Lyfe Enterprise, well known on the underground scene, just wrapped up their debut mixtape. After years of hard work and 5 solo projects to show for it, the group decided to release their anticipated mixtape "Witness the Team." August 25 is a very important day for music lovers alike. They've asked for quality music and Real Lyfe is here to deliver. In this mixtape you can expect to get substantive as well as up tempo tracks that'll have you begging for more. For example, "See the Papers" has the appeal to energize the party scene while "1 800 Realyfe" tackles the current state of Hip-Hop. When you listen to this mixtape you"ll get to experience Hip-Hop at its essence. Tell a friend to tell a friend, help spread the word that hip-hop is back and in full effect, and August 25 is the beginning of the takeover!!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.21 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Real Lyfe Enterprise - Lyfe Change - Hits like "Modern Warfare 2, I'm Doing Good, etc"