seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on June 22, 2013 by webguru4lifein Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

Real Python (Size: 7.6 MB)
 Real Python 2-4.zip7.6 MB

Description

Real Python

The first half of Real Python is a quick but thorough overview of all the Python basics, so you don’t even need any prior experience with programming. The second half is focused on solving interesting real-world problems, including the following topics:

File interaction – Read and modify text files, CSV data, PDFs, etc.
Web scraping – Collect data from webpages automatically and interact with web forms
GUI design – Create simple point-and-click graphical programs that anyone can use
SQL tables – Create and interact with databases
Data visualization – Display and save out graphs and charts
Basic web applications – Create your own Python-driven web application and put it online
By the way, this is the ONLY course out there to cover both Python 2.7 and the new Python 3.3!

If you are completely new to Python, you should consider both courses; this will give you all the resources you need to go from complete beginner to web development guru!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.6 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Real Python

All Comments

I support photon_mf comment. The Real Python series has Real Python and Web development with Django and Advanced Web Development with Django 1.6
If we can get the other 2 parts of the course would be awesome
thanks
Thanks, I am surprised the file is so small. They are also doing another series on kickstarter focused on web development which i think would be very nice, and hope to see it here soon.