Real Time With Bill Maher JUST OVERTIME 2014 05 23 WEB-DL Shadoe mp4

seeders: 68
leechers: 1
Added on May 24, 2014 by Jerry.Shadoein TV
Torrent verified.

Real Time With Bill Maher JUST OVERTIME 2014 05 23 WEB-DL Shadoe mp4 (Size: 135.06 MB)
 Real.Time.With.Bill.Maher.JUST.OVERTIME.2014.05.23.WEB-DL.Shadoe.mp4135.06 MB

Description

Alright, here's tonite's Real Time with Bill Maher OVERTIME direct-live stream copy just remuxed from flv to mp4.
768x432@29.97fps@1250Kbps
2.0 Ch Stereo aac@~130Kbps

Enjoy and please seed if you download:)

NOTES: This DOES contain the extra "new rules" which are included ONLY in the live-stream (HBO doesn't post them with the "OVERTIME" segments) with a 15 second-gap between "extra" new rules and overtime segment as this is just a remux, NO re-encoding;)

EXTRA NOTES: PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR MAIN PORTION OF SHOW! I DO NOT HAVE HBO AND, THEREFORE, CAN NOT RIP THE MAIN SHOW, but I am able to capture the overtime stream, live, when it airs on the hbo website. This is released for those that are in countries that can't access hbo, youtube, etc. or want the convenience of watching it back-2-back in-player. When MAIN PORTION of show is released WE WILL ALL KNOW :)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
135.06 MB
seeders:68
leechers:1
Real Time With Bill Maher JUST OVERTIME 2014 05 23 WEB-DL Shadoe mp4

All Comments

The comments where people were attacking me on a personal level were reported and taken down which is why you don't see them anymore. If it's "ONLY" ten minutes then why don't you start posting these segments. I have a lot going on in my life, two kids to raise and am, generally, a busy person working on multiple restoration projects at the moment. I don't have the ten minutes to spare every week on this. I did write it and then posted it the next day after re-reading it and even edited some of it. If this post is really that unimportant than maybe I should just stop these altogether.
I won't do that due to all the people that do just appreciate these posts, but like I said earlier, if it's so easy to do and takes so little time, then why don't you do it?!
Peace
XCLNT as always Jerry, thanks.
Fine work as always sir!

Ignore the trolls, it's not worth wasting your time on.
thnx!
thx
ok, I will address you "anonymous" ass-clowns that talk shit ONCE and then I'm done responding to you "people"

Don't let them get to you man.

Trolls who have no life other than to hide behind a keyboard and rag are not worth you wasting your time on.

Your stats, downloads/uploads, ratings and comments speak for themselves as a testimony to your fine work and nothing idiot screen droolers say can ever change that.

Keep up the fine work my friend!
Oh joy.. another wimp who loves to talk shit, probably having never uploaded anything in their life, behind an 'anonymous' account.

Get a life loser

btw - a life is not the keyboard, your favorite hand, lotion and a web site