Reality Bites - Music From The Motion Picture 320cbr (Big Papi) Soundtrack 1993

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on September 21, 2013 by SirSeedsAlotin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Reality Bites - Music From The Motion Picture 320cbr (Big Papi) Soundtrack 1993 (Size: 133.94 MB)
 01 The Knack - My Sharona.mp311.36 MB
 02 The Juliana Hatfield Three - Spin the Bottle.mp35.54 MB
 03 The Indians - Bed of Roses.mp38.87 MB
 04 World Party - When You Come Back to Me.mp37.28 MB
 05 The Posies - Going, Going, Gone.mp38.24 MB
 06 Lisa Loeb & Nine Stories - Stay.mp37.05 MB
 07 U2 - All I Want Is You.mp315.02 MB
 08 Crowded House - Locked Out.mp37.65 MB
 09 Lenny Kravitz - Spinning Around Over You.mp38.3 MB
 10 Ethan Hawke - I'm Nuthin'.mp38.36 MB
 11 Dinosaur Jr. - Turnip Farm.mp313.34 MB
 12 Me Phi Me - Revival!.mp313.2 MB
 13 Squeeze - Tempted (94).mp39.5 MB
 14 Big Mountain - Baby I Love Your Way.mp310.13 MB
 Big Papi.nfo4.83 KB
 Cover.jpg72.59 KB
 Reality Bites.cue2.61 KB
 Reality Bites.log9.98 KB

Description

Source: 1993 CD

By Marc Cabir Davis

First of all I am 30 years old, and if you're my age, you were probably 16-17 years old when this soundtrack first released. I can't count the number of times I put this cassette on my player and went to sleep to the killer tunes. I had one of these players that played both sides without you having to manually turn the cassette over, so I could just let it do its' thing and lay back and enjoy.

I would say that for most of us born in the late 1970s, this 1994 soundtrack was pretty much the soundtrack to our lives - and for good reason. This is one of those rare albums where every track is a winner, there is no filler, and it also introduced (at the time) some pretty groundbreaking new artists.

The best things on this CD are :

1. Lisa Loeb : Her original "Stay" (a masterpiece after all these years) is still here, alongwith a new track called "Fools Like Me".

2. The Juliana Hatfield 3 : "Spin the Bottle" was my favorite song off this album for over a year, and it holds up well even today. I love this group.

3. Lenny Kravitz : Which boy would not relate to the glory that was "Spinnin' Around Over You"? This was a seminal track on the CD.

4. Squeeze : As I grew older, the track I most wanted to play from this was "Tempted" by Squeeze. Its very memorable with a killer chorus. It made this CD.

Ethan Hawke's interludes are fine, and "Bed of Roses" still rocks all these years later. You know, for a film thats close to fifteen years old, this soundtrack pretty much nails present day sentiments and angst as well. I remember the classic line that Winona gets to say - "I thought I would BE something at 23!", to which Hawke responds "The only thing you have to be at 23 - is yourself". It resonated quite well when I was 16, but I suppose young people watching the movie and listening to the soundtrack would gain some wisdom from that too.

Always interesting and never boring, this new edition of the CD deserves a place in your collection. Get it now!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
133.94 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Reality Bites - Music From The Motion Picture 320cbr (Big Papi) Soundtrack 1993