Realmborn ~ Dave Eastman [BluA].epub

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 21, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Realmborn ~ Dave Eastman [BluA].epub (Size: 608.15 KB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 Realmborn - Dave Eastman.epub607.74 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by giving a Thumbs UP and leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

Summary
Jake Marksbrough, 21st Century husband, father and session musician, blacks out while on holiday and wakes up in a parallel dimension where magic exists in place of technology. Discovering that this is the land of his birth and that he is the rightful heir to the throne of the Realm, a besieged empire in this war-torn world, all he really wants to do is return to his adopted home and his beloved family, but he must first accept his own magical abilities, overcome treachery and save his Realm from a terrifying alien invader.
Accompanied by a loyal group of mystical warrior Mage-Knights, a beautiful emissary from an enemy nation, and with the ghost of a dead Sorcerer lodged in his head and guiding the way, Jake’s epic journey sees him face monsters, the undead and the birth of a warrior-King nature he never knew he possessed.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
608.15 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Realmborn ~ Dave Eastman [BluA].epub