Rebel XD (Fastest Rapper)

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on March 19, 2014 by Troll-Boyin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Rebel XD (Fastest Rapper) (Size: 1022.13 KB)
 Rebel XD (Fastest Rapper).mp31022.13 KB

Description

Lyrics -

[682 Syllables by Rebel XD]
Im coming the rackle and taking the rap and breakin them up and becomin the tackle and im taking it up to rise for yall
And giving it to them and tackling them up because im sick of the mike and giving it to hit them up and jumping the killing
radical and then ima stop with freestylin and pull them back while im making a rap and stoppin to be a couple and givin them
and breakin them up for a couple of enemies to a incredible lyrical acapedemy for yall and covering and nothing is doper then my rawr to double
is stopped and then ima throw a tower and makin the bottle while im givin them nonstop im hackling them up and becomin the bomb then ima double
the fact economy stupid step to tackling them up the way of rap that is dope then ima cap and pack re-pack and rap and re-rap to choke.
Stupids coming raping to their fav lyrical enemies and so they are stupid on the while im better and makin them better or de-letter and steppin
and gettin and hacklin em up and backlin em up and taking them up and stackling them up for ma economy and gettin better then anyone be steppin
and movin and lettin anyone who would be steppin and movin and hittin em because you make em round for to drown and down and kickin in the middle
while be rappin and be prepared to make a scale the one whos heater and even and beeper and sicker and stickin them up and comin to defeatin me
proper droppin and copin them up pick up then ima shock and make em appear then bring it down with a lyric and make em appeal me i hear this script
and rippin and pickin and trippin all about me, steppin em up and comin to give em kinda incredible downloadable rap and rare and breakin it up and makin
em as usual who becomin the tacklin the hacklin the backin them up and packin and racklin em up while givin and gathering shack and racklin and makin
get out of my way and comin to jail to rap and appealin me back on his sillian trap on the enemy then ima slim, yea I said i'll breakin them up, kickin and breakin em up
while takin the mike up and pullin my hand and givin my lyrical hearm and racklin my enemy, my lyricists is makin a wall what my enemy is thinkin and sellin,
mackin and takin the duck and im breakin em up while my hand is whole mentally rubbed.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1022.13 KB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Rebel XD (Fastest Rapper)

All Comments

Sound Like He Is Pissed

Good Torrent, Will Seed