Recession-Proof: How to Survive and Thrive in an Economic Downturn (2016) by Jason Schenker [Dr.Soc].epub

seeders: 11
leechers: 5
Added on March 15, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Recession-Proof: How to Survive and Thrive in an Economic Downturn (2016) by Jason Schenker [Dr.Soc].epub (Size: 2.8 MB)
 Recession-Proof How to Survive and Thrive by Jason Schenker.epub2.8 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Recession-Proof: How to Survive and Thrive in an Economic Downturn by Jason Schenker
English | 2016 | ISBN: 1619613581 | 222 pages | EPUB | 3 MB

Worried about Recession, Oil Prices, and the Stock Market? Read Jason Schenker's new book, Recession-Proof! It has 222 pages of actionable strategies you can take now, as an individual, to make yourself Recession-Proof! This book was featured on CNBC TV on 22 February 2016.

In Recession-Proof, top-ranked economist Jason Schenker presents a series of proactive strategies to help you survive and thrive in the next downturn. He reveals strategies usually reserved for CEOs, central bankers, and ultra high net worth individuals.

Recessions are common and devastating economic events. At the time this book was written, there were confirmed recessions in Canada, Brazil, and Russia. More countries are likely to experience slowdowns, and even another U.S. recession is coming. With Recession-Proof, you can be prepared.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.8 MB
seeders:11
leechers:5
Recession-Proof: How to Survive and Thrive in an Economic Downturn (2016) by Jason Schenker [Dr.Soc].epub