Reckless Karma - (Sinners & Saints 2) - Chelsea Ballinger {~DarkU$3R~} [CTRC]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 21, 2016 by DarkUS3Rin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Reckless Karma - (Sinners & Saints 2) - Chelsea Ballinger {~DarkU$3R~} [CTRC] (Size: 249.33 KB)
 Reckless Karma - (Sinners & Saints 2) - Chelsea Ballinger.epub249.33 KB

Description

Please Support The Author By Purchasing a Copy

Hugo

Don’t misinterpret me when I say I’ve gotten weak. I wouldn’t change a thing. It’s worth it. She’s worth it. But now karma is coming to collect my debt of sins and even though that karma is in the form of a woman who practically birthed my sinful nature… I can’t help but think that I deserve all this. Just because I’m in love with a remarkable woman doesn’t mean I’m a good man. The devil can fall in love too, ya know.

Juliet

What is it about me and bad situations? I just tend to get myself into them. But have you seen the man I’m in love with? He’s worth it. He has to be. I want him to be… but how can I fight for his heart and soul without losing my own?

Karlie

I’m here for one thing. I am going to destroy her. I am going to sip on fine wine and smile as I watch her entire world collapse like she did with mine. Hugo is the only one who can help me do it. He’s the key to bringing her down.

Scarlett

They think they can destroy me. They think I will fall easily as I have risen easily because I’ve done horrible things. Boo hoo. Take your remorse and pity and jump off a balcony with it. I have news for all of you.

Karma may be a bitch… but so am I.

TRY USING MAGNET LINK INSTEAD OF DOWNVOTING,IF IT DOESN'T DOWNLOAD FOR YOU CAUSE OF TORCACHE ERROR

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
249.33 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Reckless Karma - (Sinners & Saints 2) - Chelsea Ballinger {~DarkU$3R~} [CTRC]