VTS_01_0.ifo46 KB
 VTS_01_0.vob10 KB
 VTS_01_1.vob1023.97 MB
 VTS_01_2.vob1023.97 MB
 VTS_01_3.vob1023.97 MB
 VTS_01_4.vob1023.97 MB
 VTS_01_5.vob330.24 MB

Description

In my travels, my Job takes me to far flung places and one of the most unusual was the town of Dampier in the remote, hostile deserts of North Western Australia.

There is no reason for man to live there, it is hotter than hell in Summer, but there is offshore oil and gas and one of the largest deposits of Iron Ore in the World bringing Man to the remote North West where 'Nearest City' means PERTH, some 1500 Km to the South

I saw the statue, drank in the local the the bar and got told the tail, all years before this film, in fact even the book came out.

I have kept the original DVD format, just skip the trailer... this is a film which is just prefect for family viewing at Christmas, combining tears of sadness and laughter in one amazing true story...

---------- This from the Wiki -------------------
Red Dog (c. 1971 – 21 November 1979) was a Kelpie/cattle dog cross who was well known for his travels through Western Australia's Pilbara region. There is a statue in his memory in Dampier, which is one of the towns to which he often returned. Red Dog is believed to have been born in the town of Paraburdoo in 1971 and had a variety of names to those who knew him, including: Bluey, Tally Ho, and Dog of the Northwest.

Soon after Red's death in 1979, Australian author Nancy Gillespie wrote and compiled anecdotes and poetry written by several people of the Pilbara region for her book Red Dog[7] as did Beverly Duckett in her 1993 book Red Dog: The Pilbara Wanderer.

Red Dog's story and statue have caught the attention of a number of people passing through Dampier including British author Louis de Bernières, who was inspired to write a book loosely based on Red's legend called Red Dog.

As of 17 November 2011 the film made more than A$21 million at the Australian box office since opening in August 2011. Red Dog is the eighth-highest grossing Australian film of all time. 11 days after opening, Red Dog became the highest grossing Australian film of 2011. Red Dog was officially released on DVD, Blu-ray and digital download on 1 December 2011 in Australia.

The Red Dog DVD is the biggest-selling Australian DVD of all time. The DVD is also the third-highest selling DVD of all time in Australia behind Avatar (first) and Finding Nemo (second).

------------------------- End of relay ----------------------

Ultra fast download from a 100mbps Seed Box - go grab this gem now!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.32 GB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Red Dog

Trailer