Red Hot Chili Peppers - 1991 - Blood Sugar Sex Magik (2015 HDtracks) [FLAC@96khz24bit]

seeders: 1
leechers: 17
Added on July 15, 2016 by miok2cupin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Red Hot Chili Peppers - 1991 - Blood Sugar Sex Magik (2015 HDtracks) [FLAC@96khz24bit] (Size: 1.71 GB)
 01 - The Power of Equality.flac98.7 MB
 02 - If You Have to Ask.flac83.82 MB
 03 - Breaking the Girl.flac115.56 MB
 04 - Funky Monks.flac121.8 MB
 05 - Suck My Kiss.flac89.07 MB
 06 - I Could Have Lied.flac89.46 MB
 07 - Mellowship Slinky in B Major.flac93.73 MB
 08 - The Righteous & the Wicked.flac100.2 MB
 09 - Give It Away.flac122.76 MB
 10 - Blood Sugar Sex Magik.flac108.05 MB
 11 - Under the Bridge.flac96.76 MB
 12 - Naked in the Rain.flac106.87 MB
 13 - Apache Rose Peacock.flac109.33 MB
 14 - The Greeting Song.flac78.92 MB
 15 - My Lovely Man.flac112.29 MB
 16 - Sir Psycho Sexy.flac194.08 MB
 17 - They're Red Hot.flac23.96 MB
 Blood Sugar Sex Magik - sleeve.jpg1.33 MB
 Red Hot Chili Peppers - 1991 - Blood Sugar Sex Magik (2015 HDtracks) [FLAC@96khz24bit].txt11.31 KB
 Lossless Audio Checker.html264.33 KB
 Lossless Audio Checker.log3.48 KB

Description

All tracks are Properly tagged with art embedded in tag.

Red Hot Chili Peppers - 1991 - Blood Sugar Sex Magik

(2015 HDtracks) [FLAC@96khz24bit]

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Red Hot Chili Peppers in 2006

Wikipedia:
Red Hot Chili Peppers, also sometimes shortened to "The Chili Peppers" or abbreviated as "RHCP", are an American rock band formed in Los Angeles in 1983. The group's musical style primarily consists of rock with an emphasis on funk, as well as elements from other genres such as punk rock and psychedelic rock. When played live, their music incorporates elements of jam band due to the improvised nature of much of their performances. Currently, the band consists of founding members Anthony Kiedis (vocals) and Flea (bass), longtime drummer Chad Smith; and guitarist Josh Klinghoffer, who joined in late-2009, replacing John Frusciante. Red Hot Chili Peppers are one of the best-selling bands of all time with over 80 million records sold worldwide, have been nominated for sixteen Grammy Awards, of which they have won six and are the most successful band in alternative rock radio history currently holding the records for most number one singles (12), most cumulative weeks at number one (85) and most top-ten songs (25) on the Billboard Alternative Songs chart. In 2012, they were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Blood Sugar Sex Magik (2015 HDtracks)

Artist: Red Hot Chili Peppers
Title: Blood Sugar Sex Magik
Format: 17 × File, FLAC, Album, Remastered, 24bit 96kHz (HDtracks)
Producer: Rick Rubin
Release Date: September 24, 1991, (HDtracks 2015)
Recorded: May–June 1991 at The Mansion in Los Angeles, California
Label: Warner Bros. Records
Genre: Rock, Alternative Rock, Funk Rock
Duration: 73:51
Website: http://www.hdtracks.com/blood-sugar-sex-magik-234013

Wikipedia:
Blood Sugar Sex Magik is the fifth studio album by American rock band Red Hot Chili Peppers, released on September 24, 1991. Produced by Rick Rubin, it was the band's first record released on Warner Bros. Records. The musical styles of Blood Sugar Sex Magik differed notably from the techniques employed on the Chili Peppers' preceding album, Mother's Milk, and featured little use of heavy metal guitar riffs. The album's subject matter incorporated sexual innuendos and references to drugs and death as well as themes of lust and exuberance. Peaking at number one in Australia, Canada, and New Zealand, and at three on the United States' Billboard 200, the album has sold over 13 million copies worldwide and was the Red Hot Chili Peppers' introduction into worldwide popularity and critical acclaim. Blood Sugar Sex Magik produced an array of hit singles including the hugely successful "Under the Bridge" and one of their most popular songs, "Give It Away". The other three singles released were "Suck My Kiss", "Breaking the Girl", and "If You Have to Ask". Guitarist John Frusciante quit the band mid-tour in 1992 (not returning until 1998) due to his inability to cope with the album's popularity. Blood Sugar Sex Magik is recognized as an influential and seminal component of the alternative rock explosion in the early 1990s. Steve Huey of AllMusic stated that Blood Sugar Sex Magik is "...probably the best album the Chili Peppers will ever make."

AllMusic Review by Steve Huey:
The Red Hot Chili Peppers’ best album, Blood Sugar Sex Magik benefits immensely from Rick Rubin’s production — John Frusciante’s guitar is less overpoweringly noisy, leaving room for differing textures and clearer lines, while the band overall is more focused and less indulgent, even if some of the grooves drag on too long. Lyrically, Anthony Kiedis is as preoccupied with sex as ever, whether invoking it as his muse, begging for it, or boasting in great detail about his prowess, best showcased on the infectiously funky singles “Give It Away” and “Suck My Kiss.” However, he tempers his testosterone with a more sensitive side, writing about the emotional side of failed relationships (“Breaking the Girl,” “I Could Have Lied”), his drug addictions (“Under the Bridge” and an elegy for Hillel Slovak, “My Lovely Man”), and some hippie-ish calls for a peaceful utopia. Three of those last four songs (excluding “My Lovely Man”) mark the band’s first consistent embrace of lilting acoustic balladry, and while it’s not what Kiedis does best as a vocalist, these are some of the album’s finest moments, varying and expanding the group’s musical and emotional range. Frusciante departed after the supporting tour, leaving Blood Sugar Sex Magik as probably the best album the Chili Peppers will ever make.

01. The Power Of Equality - 4:00
02. If You Have To Ask - 4:11
03. Breaking The Girl - 5:03
04. Funky Monks - 5:22
05. Suck My Kiss - 3:35
06. I Could Have Lied - 4:10
07. Mellowship Slinky In B Major - 4:00
08. The Righteous & The Wicked - 4:05
09. Give It Away - 4:45
10. Blood Sugar Sex Magik - 4:31
11. Under The Bridge - 4:34
12. Naked In The Rain - 4:30
13. Apache Rose Peacock - 4:43
14. The Greeting Song - 3:14
15. My Lovely Man - 4:45
16. Sir Psycho Sexy - 8:24
17. They’re Red Hot - 1:44

Personnel:

Red Hot Chili Peppers:

Flea – bass, backing vocals, percussion on "Breaking the Girl", trumpet on "Apache Rose Peacock",

piano on "Mellowship Slinky in B Major"
John Frusciante – electric and acoustic guitars, backing vocals, percussion on "Breaking the Girl"
Anthony Kiedis – lead vocals, percussion on "Breaking the Girl"
Chad Smith – drums, percussion on "Breaking the Girl" and "Give It Away"

Additional Musicians:

Brendan O'Brien – mellotron on "Breaking the Girl" and "Sir Psycho Sexy", B3 Organ on "Suck My

Kiss" and "Give It Away", toy celeste on "Apache Rose Peacock"
Gail Frusciante and her friends – choir vocals on "Under the Bridge"
Pete Weiss – Jew's harp on "Give It Away"

♪♬♫ ENJOY! ♪♬♫

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.71 GB
seeders:1
leechers:17
Red Hot Chili Peppers - 1991 - Blood Sugar Sex Magik (2015 HDtracks) [FLAC@96khz24bit]

All Comments

Great, man! Thanks for sharing!