Red Hot Chili Peppers- Blood Sugar Sex Magik

seeders: 2
leechers: 4
Added on June 26, 2014 by analogkid6103in Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Red Hot Chili Peppers- Blood Sugar Sex Magik (Size: 502.72 MB)
 01 Red Hot Chili Peppers - The Power of EqualityThe Power of EqualityRed Hot Chili PeppersThe...27.46 MB
 02 Red Hot Chili Peppers - If You Have to AskIf You Have to AskRed Hot Chili PeppersIf You Have...22.94 MB
 03 Red Hot Chili Peppers - Breaking the GirlBreaking the GirlRed Hot Chili PeppersBreaking the...31.24 MB
 04 Red Hot Chili Peppers - Funky MonksFunky MonksRed Hot Chili PeppersFunky MonksBlood Sugar Sex...34.56 MB
 05 Red Hot Chili Peppers - Suck My KissSuck My KissRed Hot Chili PeppersSuck My KissBlood Sugar...26.93 MB
 06 Red Hot Chili Peppers - I Could Have LiedI Could Have LiedRed Hot Chili PeppersI Could Have...21.96 MB
 07 Red Hot Chili Peppers - Mellowship Slinky in B MajorMellowship Slinky in B MajorRed Hot Chili...26.92 MB
 08 Red Hot Chili Peppers - The Righteous & The WickedThe Righteous & The WickedRed Hot...30.07 MB
 09 Red Hot Chili Peppers - Give It AwayGive It AwayRed Hot Chili PeppersGive It AwayBlood Sugar...37.22 MB
 10 Red Hot Chili Peppers - Blood Sugar Sex MagikBlood Sugar Sex MagikRed Hot Chili PeppersBlood...30.94 MB
 11 Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under the BridgeUnder the BridgeRed Hot Chili PeppersUnder the...24.81 MB
 12 Red Hot Chili Peppers - Naked in the RainNaked in the RainRed Hot Chili PeppersNaked in the...32.2 MB
 13 Red Hot Chili Peppers - Apache Rose PeacockApache Rose PeacockRed Hot Chili PeppersApache Rose...32.36 MB
 14 Red Hot Chili Peppers - The Greeting SongThe Greeting SongRed Hot Chili PeppersThe Greeting...24.18 MB
 15 Red Hot Chili Peppers - My Lovely ManMy Lovely ManRed Hot Chili PeppersMy Lovely ManBlood...33.63 MB
 16 Red Hot Chili Peppers - Sir Psycho SexySir Psycho SexyRed Hot Chili PeppersSir Psycho...57.17 MB
 17 Red Hot Chili Peppers - They're Red HotThey're Red HotRed Hot Chili...7.88 MB
 BSSM nfo.txt15.85 KB
 folder.jpg235.71 KB

Description

Chili Peppers one of the coolest bands ever to wear socks these guys were over the top in everything they did. Im surprised that they all are still with us. anyway I decided to bring them up here today to share with everyone and to do it in flac cause it just sounds better. All credit and thanks goes to the artists and I am sure that we have not heard the last from them.imagePepperKat

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
502.72 MB
seeders:2
leechers:4
Red Hot Chili Peppers- Blood Sugar Sex Magik