Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication (BrickwallHater Remaster)

seeders: 11
leechers: 6
Added on February 21, 2015 by brikwallhaterin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication (BrickwallHater Remaster) (Size: 323.74 MB)
 06 Californication.flac30.29 MB
 02 Parallel Universe.flac27.36 MB
 12 Savior.flac26.35 MB
 04 Otherside.flac24.81 MB
 07 Easily.flac24.59 MB
 01 Around the World.flac24.59 MB
 13 Purple Stain.flac24.37 MB
 09 Emit Remmus.flac23.5 MB
 11 This Velvet Glove.flac22.06 MB
 03 Scar Tissue.flac20.22 MB
 05 Get on Top.flac17.74 MB
 15 Road Trippin.flac17.51 MB
 10 I Like Dirt.flac16.12 MB
 08 Porcelain.flac12.89 MB
 14 Right on Time.flac11.35 MB
 Remastered Dynamic Range.txt1.62 KB
 Original Dynamic Range.txt1.6 KB
 Remastering Note.txt1.31 KB

Description

This description is also contained in the Remastering Note.

This album is known by audiophiles and even non-audiophiles alike, to be one of the worst cases of loudness war, ever.
I am definitely one of those people that is not a full-blown audiophile, but can still pick out bits of clipping and digital distortion if it is present in a song.
This album has been restored by I, BrickwallHater, directly from a high fidelity lossless CD rip; using the Perfect Declipper VST. The drums, to my ears...now have way more "bang"
to them than the CD version, and possibly even the unmastered version, too; and the digital clipping and distortion has been reduced almost to none.
In my opinion, if Steve Hoffman and Kevin Gray were to ever remaster this awesome record, this is what it would come close to sounding like, but albeit from
a much better source with good quality to begin with.

To all the audiophiles and non-audiophiles out there reading this:

The sound you'll hear is the kind of sound this album deserved for a very long time, and I'm sure you'll all agree with me on that.
But if SH and KG get their chance for damage control one day... we should all by any means
necessary, buy that possible future remaster. Enjoy this, for it may be the best we'll get for a long time.

Reuploaded due to an error in This Velvet Glove. It is fixed now. Enjoy.

Sincerely, BrickwallHater.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
323.74 MB
seeders:11
leechers:6
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication (BrickwallHater Remaster)