RELOADED PRESENTS Age of Mythology Extended Edition ENG

seeders: 179
leechers: 24
Added on May 8, 2014 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

RELOADED PRESENTS Age of Mythology Extended Edition ENG (Size: 2.09 GB)
 reloaded.nfo4.39 KB
 rld-agofmyex.iso2.09 GB

Description

:::::::::::: RELOADED PRESENTS ::::::::::::::: Age of Mythology Extended Edition-RELOADED ::::::Information::nERvAge of Mythology EX (c) Microsoft Studios05/2014: RELEASE.DATE .. PROTECTION: Steam+CEG1: DISC(S) .. GAME.TYPE: Simulation/StrategyThe classic real time strategy game that transports players to a time whenheroes did battle with monsters of legend and the gods intervened in theaffairs of mortals. Use mythological creatures like Minotaurs and Cyclopesto bolster your armies' strength. Call upon the gods for assistance inflattening enemy towns with meteors or scatter opposing troops withlightning stormsThe Extended Edition includes:* Age of Mythology* Age of Mythology: The Titans* Golden Gift CampaignNew in the Extended Edition:* Improved Visuals* Time of Day* Improved water* Shadows* Bump / Specular maps* Global Lighting* Antialiasing & Ambient OcclusionFull Steamworks Integration* Workshop mod manager* Multiplayer* Achievements* Trading Cards* Leagues / Badges / Events* Cloud savesExtended Features* Twitch Integration* Treaty Mode* Enhanced Observer mode1. Unrar2. Burn or mount the image3. Install the game4. Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack directory on the image toyour game install directory5. Play the game6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!System Requirements:OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8.1+ Processor: 1.6 Ghz Memory: 1 GB RAM Graphics: Direct X 10+ Capable GPU DirectX: Version 10 Hard Drive: 3 GB available space Sound Card: Direct X Compatible Sound Card Additional Notes: GPU at least (Integrated HD 3000, X1950, 8600GT)

Screenshots:

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.09 GB
seeders:179
leechers:24
RELOADED PRESENTS Age of Mythology Extended Edition ENG

Trailer

All Comments

gg wp aomx.exe is not a valid Win32 application
Thanks For The Uplaod.
i am getting .dll missing error
nice
Oo man ty.I didn't belive i could find this game,and can work on 7 :D my son gonna freak out when he see this ahhahahah ty again man and like always great uppload.Keep it up,thumbs up!
मुझे कई दिनो से इस गेम का इंतजार था| आपको धन्यवाद के यह गेम आपने अपलोड किया|
he says he's been waiting for this game for a long time, thanks a lot for the upload. its hindi , india's national language. we dont ride camels
आपको धन्यवाद . . .अब की बार मोदी सरकार