seeders: 3
leechers: 4
Added on June 4, 2013 by Thhaquein Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Remember Me-FLT (Size: 6.88 GB)
 fairlight.nfo3.94 KB
 flt-reme.iso6.88 GB

Description

Remember_Me-FLTRelease Date: 04-06-2013Game Type: Action, AdventureImage Format: ISODiscs: 1 DVDProtection: SteamSystem Requirements : Extra Memories Game information:Neo-Paris. 2084.Personal memories can now be digitised, bought, sold and traded. The lastremnants of privacy and intimacy have been swept away in what appears tobe a logical progression of the explosive growth of social networks at thebeginning of the 21st century. The citizens themselves have accepted thissurveillance society in exchange for the comfort only smart technology canprovide. This memory economy gives immense power over society to just ahandful of people.Remember Me is a 3rd person action adventure where players take on therole of Nilin, a former elite memory hunter with the ability to break intopeople's minds and steal or even alter their memories. The authorities,fearful of her knowledge and capabilities arrested Nilin and wiped hermemory clean. After her escape from prison, Nilin sets out on a mission torecover her identity, helped by her last and only friend. This search forher past leads to her being hunted by the very people that created thissurveillance society.Features:* Speculative, stunning vision of our future* Play as Nilin* Memory Remix* A balanced mix of combat and exploration* Combo LabInstallation Information:* Burn or mount* Install* Play the game

Screenshots:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.88 GB
seeders:3
leechers:4
Remember Me-FLT

Trailer

All Comments

thanks
Nice game . work perfect Thanks
I cant believe that there are so little ratings and no comments on this torrent! this game is pretty awesome.
2013-11-11 14:39