seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on August 11, 2015 by MGamerZiko40in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Remember Me Repack (Size: 3.6 GB)
 Remember Me Repack.zip3.6 GB
 READ ME FIRST.txt47 bytes

Description

Remember Me is an action-adventure sci-fi video game developed by Dontnod Entertainment and published by Capcom. It was released in June 2013 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. The game's plot focuses on Nilin, a memory hunter working for an underground resistance called the Errorists. When the game starts, she has been stripped of nearly all her memories by mega-corporation Memorize. With the help of a mysterious man named Edge, she goes on a quest to bring down Memorize and recover her lost memories.

Remember Me was developed as the debut project of Dontnod Entertainment, with one of the company's founding members, Jean-Max Moris, as its director. Part of his goal for the game was to create a thought-provoking story, and eventually settled on a female protagonist to help convey the story themes. Originally a PlayStation 3-exclusive titled Adrift, it was cancelled in 2011, then later purchased by Capcom, and resurrected as a multiplatform game. The game received mixed to positive reviews upon release, with general praise going to the story concept, some of the gameplay elements and the general setting

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.6 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Remember Me Repack

Trailer

Screenshots

Remember Me Repack screenshot