Remember Me v.1.0.2056.0 + DLC (Capcom) (RUS | ENG) [RePack] by Rick Deckard

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on June 5, 2013 by macmandain Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Remember Me v.1.0.2056.0 + DLC (Capcom) (RUS | ENG) [RePack] by Rick Deckard (Size: 4.1 GB)
 RM_data2.bin1.63 GB
 RM_data1.bin942.68 MB
 RM_data4.bin884.23 MB
 RM_data3.bin696.5 MB
 RM_data5.bin9.23 MB
 Installer.exe1.18 MB

Description

Year of release : 2013.Genre : Action / 3D / 3rd Person / StealthDeveloper : DONTNOD EntertainmentPublisher : CapcomPlatform : PCLanguage : English / RussianSound language : EnglishCrack : enclosing (LumaEmu)T R E B O B A H & I- System : Windows XP / Vista / 7;- Processor : Intel Dual Core processor with a clock frequency of 2.9 GHz- Video Card : 512 MB;- Memory : 4 GB;- Hard disk : 6.5 GB of free space;5About P & S A N GGame Remember me take you to the New Paris in 2084. Memoirs ceased to be personal, you can digitize, buy or sell. Under the pressure of social networks, the rapid development which marked the beginning of XXI century, the concept of "private life" and "personal matter" become a relic of a bygone era.People volunteered secret in exchange for convenience, which provided them with technology. And of course, thanks to the development of the "economy of memory" a handful of the most sagacious and enterprising citizens had virtually unlimited power over society.The main character action adventure Remember Me - Ni'lin, a former elite hunter memories can intrude into people's thoughts, kidnap and even alter them. But it is not all-powerful: the authorities arrested her and cleaned her memory.The story is just beginning. Ni'lin, determined to restore his own personality, he escaped from prison with the help of the last true friend. In search of this himself and his past Ni'lin found out that she was being hunted by the ones who created the present-day society, in which everyone in front of everybody. And she is determined to restore his own personality.Features repackDo not recodedCut out unnecessary languages ​​except English and RussianThe basis is taken from the publication of RG GameworksBilingual installerInstallation time ~ 5 minutesAuthor repack - Rick Deckard

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.1 GB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Remember Me v.1.0.2056.0 + DLC (Capcom) (RUS | ENG) [RePack] by Rick Deckard

Trailer