Remember Me v1.0.1-FLTDOX

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on June 9, 2013 by macmandain Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Remember Me v1.0.1-FLTDOX (Size: 60.37 MB)
 steam_api.dll88.5 KB
 update.exe60.28 MB
 fltdox.nfo2.17 KB

Description

┌──── FairLight DOX Division Presents: ────┐┌┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐┌┘ Remember Me Update v1.0.1 (c) Capcom ┌┘└───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘┘: Cracked by: FAiRLiGHT : : Release Date: 08-06-13 :│ Packaged by: FAiRLiGHT │ │ # of Options: N/A ││ Type: [ ] Manual/Reference Card │ │ Type: Crack ││ [ ] CD/Box Covers │ ├────────────────────────────────────┤│ [ ] Walkthrough │ │ ││ [ ] Strategy Guide │ │ │: [ ] Content │ │ :: [X] Patch │ │ ││ Number of archives: x │ │ │└┐ ───────────────────────────────────┘ └────────────────────────────────── ┌┘└└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘┘ Update Notes: Version 1.0.1 ------------- BUG FIXES - Fixed the D3D9 issue General stability improvements Instructions: - Unrar the update.exe and run it ( point to your installation folder if required ) /TEAM FAIRLIGHT┌┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐┌┘ +-+ Kindest regards - FairLight DOX 2013 +-+ ┌┘└───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘┘ChangelogUpdate Notes:Version 1.0.1-------------BUG FIXES- Fixed the D3D9 issueGeneral stability improvements

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
60.37 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Remember Me v1.0.1-FLTDOX

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks!
I installed over a fresh installation and it worked flawlessly. I would recommend that you extract the files to a created folder and then just copy said the files to the game directory yourself however. This is because that method would easily allow you to delete the startup movie file included in this torrent. I have no idea why it's there but it is entirely unnecessary, especially if you have an "RG" release.