Remington Super Slam Hunting:Africa(full install)

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on January 8, 2011 by tim225in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Remington Super Slam Hunting:Africa(full install) (Size: 201.4 MB)
 Remington super slam hunting.bin201.4 MB
 Remington super slam hunting.cue73 bytes
 remington superslam Hunting.nfo2.31 KB
 Torrent downloaded from AhaShare.com.txt59 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes
 tracked_by_h33t_com.txt1.64 KB

Description

Remington Super Slam Hunting Africa PC
Discription
Size: 195.7 MB
Released: Nov 25, 2010
Genre: Shooter
Head into the deepest reaches of Africa, armed with only your wits and... well, actually, armed with a virtual arsenal of high-powered weapons and accessories Experience action arcade hunting excitement like never before as you explore 35 challenging missions across a variety of terrain Hunt over 15 different big game animals, birds and varmints. Pull off amazing long shots, zoom in for spectacular head shots, and take down
dangerous predators before they attack. Match the right weapon to the situation and maximize your score. Earn achievements and purchase new weapons as you fight your way through the safari. Go back to earlier levels with improved equipment and try to beat your high score. Log your best scores to the worldwide leader-board. Compete with up to 4 players in co-op and challenge modes. Show the world your chops with on-line leader board.

Installation Burn/mount, install, play!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
201.4 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
Remington Super Slam Hunting:Africa(full install)

Trailer

All Comments

problems with dll files
works fine no bother thanks
Thanks
Works fine. No Problems for me. Thanks for the Upload!
Install problems? I ran into one because my .BIN file wasn't what it was supposed to be. Just change the actual Large file back to a Remington Super Slam Hunting(.BIN) file. In other words, just change the "file type" at the end to a .BIN....Right click file, click properties, then change file type. Not the CUE file. Hope that helps the newbies out there. Not a bad game at all. Thanks for the torrent tim225. Wish you had the Alaska version too.
It's not an ISO file,it's a .bin file.
hi, there is no .iso file in here!!!!!!!