Renewable Hydrogen Technologies. Production, Purification, Storage, Applications and Safety (PDF) (2013) [-PUNISHER-]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on October 16, 2015 by -PUNISHER-in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Renewable Hydrogen Technologies. Production, Purification, Storage, Applications and Safety (PDF) (2013) [-PUNISHER-] (Size: 20.59 MB)
 Renewable Hydrogen Technologies. Production, Purification, Storage, Applicat.pdf20.59 MB

Description

I.N.F.O.R.M.A.T.I.O.N

Title : Renewable Hydrogen Technologies: Production, Purification, Storage, Applications and Safety
Publisher : Elsevier Science, 2013
Language : English
Edition : N/A
Year : 2013
Page : 460
Size : 21 MB
Format : PDF
ISBN-10: 0444563520
ISBN-13: 9780444563521

D.E.S.C.R.I.P.T.I.O.N

The fields covered by the hydrogen energy topic have grown rapidly, and now it has become clearly multidisciplinary. In addition to production, hydrogen purification and especially storage are key challenges that could limit the use of hydrogen fuel. In this book, the purification of hydrogen with membrane technology and its storage in "solid" form using new hydrides and carbon materials are addressed. Other novelties of this volume include the power conditioning of water electrolyzers, the integration in the electric grid of renewable hydrogen systems and the future role of microreactors and micro-process engineering in hydrogen technology as well as the potential of computational fluid dynamics to hydrogen equipment design and the assessment of safety issues. Finally, and being aware that transportation will likely constitute the first commercial application of hydrogen fuel, two chapters are devoted to the recent advances in hydrogen fuel cells and hydrogen-fueled internal combustion engines for transport vehicles.

Hydrogen from water and biomass considered

Holistic approach to the topic of renewable hydrogen production

Power conditioning of water electrolyzers and integration of renewable hydrogen energy systems considered

Subjects not included in previous books on hydrogen energy

Micro process technology considered

Subject not included in previous books on hydrogen energy

Applications of CFD considered

Subject not included in previous books on hydrogen energy

Fundamental aspects will not be discussed in detail consciously as they are suitably addressed in previous books

Emphasis on technological advancements

Chapters written by recognized experts

Up-to date approach to the subjects and relevant bibliographic references

Please Seed This As Long As Possible So Other Can Enjoy It Too!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
20.59 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Renewable Hydrogen Technologies. Production, Purification, Storage, Applications and Safety (PDF) (2013) [-PUNISHER-]