Repentance and Salvation - Steven L. Anderson_(720p).mp4

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 22, 2014 by shadexxin TV
Torrent verified.

Repentance and Salvation - Steven L. Anderson_(720p).mp4 (Size: 452.91 MB)
 Repentance and Salvation - Steven L. Anderson_(720p).mp4452.91 MB

Description

Please help me get a seedbox, donate via bitcoin:
1KR2NjPuyL4MWwrrMSMhbzhuGmnCQy4YYg

Pastor Steven Anderson preaches the true meaning behind repentance and salvation with the mighty King James Version 1611. This goes against the teaching upheld by most domination, notably the Catholics: justification through faith alone, only found in Christ.

John 3:16-18
King James Version (KJV)

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John 10:28
King James Version (KJV)
And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

John 6:47
King James Version (KJV)
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

John 3:3
King James Version (KJV)
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

1 Corinthians 15:3-4
King James Version (KJV)

For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

John 11:25-26
King James Version (KJV)
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Acts 2:38
King James Version (KJV)
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Hebrews 9:26
King James Version (KJV)

For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

Ephesians 2:8-9
King James Version (KJV)
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Not of works, lest any man should boast.

JUSTIFICATION THROUGH FAITH ALONE!!!!!!!! NOTHING ELSE! See the picture below:

ENJOY!

UPDATE: I HAD TO REUPLOAD THE WHOLE THING! SORRY!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
452.91 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Repentance and Salvation - Steven L. Anderson_(720p).mp4