(Req) The Last Airbender Prequel-Zuko's Story [PDF] ~ Maraya21

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
Added on October 20, 2013 by Maraya21in Books
Torrent verified.

(Req) The Last Airbender Prequel-Zuko's Story [PDF] ~ Maraya21 (Size: 79.02 MB)
 info.txt1.47 KB
 PhotoCover.jpg89.31 KB
 The Last Airbender Prequel-Zuko's Story.pdf78.93 MB
 Torrent downloaded from 1337x.org.txt44 bytes
 Torrent Downloaded From kickass.to.txt45 bytes

Description

THE SON WILL RISE

Prince Zuko is banished from the Fire Nation by his own father, Fire Lord Ozai. Horribly scarred and stripped of everything he holds dear, Zuko wanders the earth for almost three years in search of his only chance at redemption: the Avatar, a mystical being who once kept the four nations in balance. All around him, people whisper that this is an impossible task—the Avatar, after all, disappeared a century ago—but Zuko defiantly continues the search.
His quest is all he has left.

The Last Airbender Prequel: Zuko's Story is a graphic novel written by Dave Roman and Alison Wilgus and illustrated by Nina Matsumoto. It is a prequel to both the Avatar: The Last Airbender series, created by Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko, and The Last Airbender film, directed by M. Night Shyamalan, and was released on May 18, 2010. It is set before the events of Avatar: The Last Airbender and centers around the character of Zuko immediately following his banishment. The characters were drawn to look as they do in the film, but characters who weren't in the film—such as Mai and Ty Lee—were drawn according to their original designs.

Date: May 18, 2010
Publisher: Del Rey Manga
Writers: Dave Roman, Alison Wilgus
Artists: Nina Matsumoto
Creators: Michael Dante DiMartino, Bryan Konietzko

***Please be aware that this is A SCAN of the actual graphic novel.***

Please be aware that i want to seed 24h/d, however with a really old laptop, a connection of U:70.0 kB/s and multiple seeds simultaneously my contribution will not be enough. Therefore, please seed what you leeched. Fair-Share
Enjoy!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
79.02 MB
seeders:5
leechers:0
(Req) The Last Airbender Prequel-Zuko's Story [PDF] ~ Maraya21

All Comments

Thank you so much! I have been looking for this for quite a while.
thanks
Thank you this is going to my collections
Thank you, didn't know this was around
Looks great. Thanks again.
Thank you!!Keep going!!