Request - Dynasties:the Connellys (MF series)

seeders: 6
leechers: 0
Added on December 28, 2013 by Kalvanin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

• Book: 1
  • ISBN13: 9784592134619
  • ISBN10: 4592134613

Request - Dynasties:the Connellys (MF series) (Size: 11.67 MB)
 01 - Leanne Banks - Tall, Dark & Royal.htm556.21 KB
 01 - Leanne Banks - Tall, Dark & Royal.rtf268.83 KB
 02 - Kathie DeNosky - Maternally Yours.lit612.51 KB
 02 - Kathie DeNosky - Maternally Yours.rar548.73 KB
 03 - Caroline Cross - The Sheikh Takes a Bride.rtf267.74 KB
 03 - Caroline Cross -The sheikh takes a bride.html263.35 KB
 04 - Maureen Child - The Seal's Surrender.htm240.13 KB
 04 - Maureen Child - The Seal's Surrender.rtf221.12 KB
 05 - Kate Little - Plain Jane & Doctor Dad.htm661.11 KB
 06 - Metsy Hingle - And the Winner Gets Married.lit559.84 KB
 06 - Metsy Hingle - And the Winner Gets Married.rar495.9 KB
 07 - Kathryn Jensen - The Royal and the Runaway Bride.lit650.14 KB
 07 - Kathryn Jensen - The Royal and the Runaway Bride.rar580.24 KB
 08 - Kristi Gold - His E-Mail Order Wife.lit595.49 KB
 08 - Kristi Gold - His E-Mail Order Wife.rar528.22 KB
 09 - Cindy Gerard - The Secret Baby Bond.lit662.23 KB
 09 - Cindy Gerard - The Secret Baby Bond.rar1.19 MB
 10 - Katherine Garbera - Cinderella's Convenient Husband.lit636.72 KB
 10 - Katherine Garbera - Cinderella's Convenient Husband.rar578.3 KB
 11 - Eileen Wilks - Expecting and in Danger.lit635.87 KB
 11 - Eileen Wilks - Expecting and in Danger.rar567.52 KB
 12 - Sheri Whitefeather - Cherokee Marriage Dare.lit296.49 KB
 12 - Sheri Whitefeather - Cherokee Marriage Dare.rtf306.79 KB

Description

Note: Kickass doesn't always recognize my seeds but if you can see this page then I AM seeding the torrent.

If you want to make a request, please either PM me or post it on my wall rather than in my torrents as I'm likely to miss it there.

A request was made for the 2002 Harlequin series, Dynasties: The Connellys, which I have presented here. These files are ones I found online several years ago (source unknown) and since I was unable to locate newer versions at any of my sources, I decided to upload these. They are probably around version 2 to 3 in quality and all but one have more than one format. The formats presented are rtf, lit, or html (with all rar files in this instance being html versions). If anyone can locate retail-quality epub version of these books and upload them, I will be more than happy to link to that torrent.

Tall, Dark and Royal by Leanne Banks
He stood before Erin Lawrence—bare-chested, sleeptousled and sexy as sin. Could this be Daniel Connelly, the new king of Altaria? Erin knew she'd have her hands full teaching the American businessman royal etiquette—and avoiding falling under his sensual spell.

Son of a former princess, Daniel had been raised with a strong sense of family honor. But nothing had prepared him for the night-and-day sessions with Erin...or the flare of heat that burned him in her presence. Erin was prim, proper and pure, and he—well, he was no innocent, and soon he'd be her king. For both Daniel and Erin, duty warred with passion...but which would reign?

Maternally Yours by Kathie DeNosky
Brett Connelly loved women--and he liked kids as much as the next guy. Still, the playboy tycoon wasn't about to trade his Jag for a minivan. Why, then, his sudden urge to rescue pregnant detective Elena Delgado?

The fiercely independent Elena resisted his every advance, resented his every gesture. No matter that this sperm-bank baby was her last hope for motherhood...she wouldn't succumb to Brett's easy charm.

Elena's sexy curves drove Brett crazy--and scared the heck out of him. For he feared the dainty detective and her baby-to-be might just be what it took to bring this playboy to his knees.

The Sheikh Takes a Bride by Caroline Cross
With his arrogance, Sheikh Kaj al bin Russard got men to follow his orders. With his dark good looks, he got women to fall at his feet. Now Kaj needed every one of those talents to lure Princess Catherine of Altaria to the altar.

One of the last remaining virgin royals, Catherine could fulfill the terms of Kaj's father's will. But it would take more than a fiery sheikh to melt the renowned "Ice Princess" who vowed never to fall in love. With his barely leashed power and potent masculinity, Kaj was a formidable foe, but Catherine was ready for battle.

Then she made her fatal mistake—she let him kiss her....

The Seal's Surrender by Maureen Child
He'd slipped in and out of hostile nations, stared down enemy guns. But Chance Barnett Connelly, navy SEAL, didn't know fear till he was caught in the sights of one petite, green-eyed single mom.

Jennifer Anderson sent a jolt of desire through the long-lost Connelly son, one that begged to be satisfied. With his navy whites, tanned skin and killer good looks, Chance always got what he wanted. But while Jennifer and her adorable baby let him into their home, she vowed he'd never get into their hearts. This time the things Chance wanted just might be out of his control--a place to call home...a woman to come home to...a family.

Plain Jane & Doctor Dad by Kate Little
Maura Chambers needed help with her unborn baby. Doug Connelly wanted to make up for a friend's bad judgment. Not the best reasons for marriage, but enough to make Maura and Doug say "I do."

It was to be a marriage of convenience, to get Maura through a difficult time. But how, then, could she explain the hungry look in Doug's amber eyes, the longing she felt during their nights together? The handsome doctor's hands made her feel nothing like a plain Jane nurse but rather like a wanton, wanted woman. Everything was within reach--a husband, a family. Until she discovered Doug's little secret...

And the Winner Gets... Married! by Metsy Hingle
All-business exec Justin Connelly hated participating in a barbaric bachelor auction. But the cause was good, so in his black tux he swaggered down the runway, and the bids piled up. Until finally he was going, going, gone...to his secretary?

Kimberly Lindgren burned when Justin looked at her, melted when their bodies touched. The efficient assistant soon turned wanton woman— and indulged her fantasy of one night with her drop-dead gorgeous boss. But Kim discovered she couldn't give her virgin heart in the dark of night and take it back in the light of day....

The Royal & the Runaway Bride by Kathryn Jensen
Phillip, Prince of Silverdorn, was bored by never-ending soirées and fortune-hunting debs. Until, at a ball honoring the new Altarian king, Phillip laid eyes on a most intriguing woman—in a designer gown and Doc Martens.

Why heiress Alexandra Connelly let Phillip believe she was a horse trainer, she couldn't say. Perhaps, like the vacation in her brother's kingdom, it was to help her forget the wedding she'd bolted from. She wanted only an afternoon of fun with the dashing prince. But then she noticed his heart-melting brown eyes, satin-sheet skin, priceless-sculpture body. The man was downright irresistible....

His E-Mail Order Wife by Kristi Gold
Workaholic exec Drew Connelly returned from his business trip--dog tired, happy to see his daughter and...engaged? Before he could question how, his "fiancée" moved in for their "trial marriage"!

What kind of woman could his six-year-old daughter--and her octogenarian grandma--have found on the Internet? Kristina Simmons seemed...enchanting. The virgin bride-to-be was looking for a fresh start--any start, actually. But marriage was not on Drew's To Do list. He'd let Kristina down gently, make her see he was not husband material. But then he made a tactical error: he kissed her....

The Secret Baby Bond by Cindy Gerard
He wanted his life back....

But much had changed in the two years Michael Paige had been presumed dead. Though he still loved her, his wife now wore another man's diamond—...and Michael had a son. A beautiful boy he'd never seen before. That changed everything.

Tara Connelly Paige thought she'd seen a ghost. But her husband was a flesh-and-blood male. One touch of his hands still stirred her desire.... But when he'd regained his memory, would he recall she'd asked for a divorce the day he'd disappeared? Tara wouldn't keep him from his son, but could they be the family Michael claimed he now wanted?

Cinderella's Convenient Husband by Katherine Garbera
Wealthy Chicago attorney Seth Connelly told himself he'd married Lynn McCoy only to save her family ranch. The Sagebrush, Montana, spread had once been his salvation, though Lynn had been his nemesis. But the troublemaking brat had turned into a fresh-faced beauty....

Though only days from foreclosure, Lynn was no Cinderella waiting to be rescued. Just as well, since silver-eyed Seth was no Prince Charming. She fantasized about the only kiss they'd ever shared, fourteen years ago, and yearned to be held again in his rock-hard arms. To be made his wife, in every sense of the word. Seth wanted marriage, too--but without love. Or so his loner heart said....

Expecting-- And in Danger by Eileen Wilks
HE WANTED HIS BABY....

When he learned Charlotte Masters was pregnant with his child, Rafe Connelly moved mountains to find her--one step ahead of the killers who'd put a bounty on her head. Despite her protests, Rafe needed to keep Charlotte safe. For the sake of his unborn child, he'd do anything...even marry the woman who'd betrayed his family.

SHE WANTED HIM....

Oozing confidence and masculinity, Rafe was irresistible. Charlotte knew she could deny him nothing. Hadn't she already shed her prim facade and satisfied his every desire in a torrid night of pure pleasure? But she couldn't accept his proposal, for to a woman with secrets, Rafe was as dangerous as the killers at her heels....

Cherokee Marriage Dare by Sheri Whitefeather
The press labeled coed Maggie Connelly young, reckless, impulsive. Actually, she was a woman in love. With Lucas Starwind. But the hardened Cherokee P.I. hid his battered heart behind a macho bravado. Maggie horned in on his case and his life and boldly promised: I'll heal your heart, then you'll have to marry me.

Luke didn't believe in love, but he knew desire. Maggie Connelly almost half his age dared him to feel, to want, to hope. But Luke had to resist her, for if he took her in his arms, he feared he'd never let her go....

Disclaimer: As always, rar and zip files indicate multiple files included (usually multiple formats but occasionally html & associated files). (If you are unfamiliar with how to work with rar files, please visit this link) I don't create the files myself so there may be some formatting issues. Thanks go to the original uploaders!

ENJOY!

Don't forget to Seed!!!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
11.67 MB
seeders:6
leechers:0
Request - Dynasties:the Connellys (MF series)

All Comments

Thank you!
thank u, thank u, thank u!!!!