[Requested] 2015 Novel Short Story Writers Market - {Ms.Chief}

seeders: 0
leechers: 4
Added on December 18, 2015 by Ms.Chiefin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

[Requested] 2015 Novel Short Story Writers Market - {Ms.Chief} (Size: 5.63 MB)
 2015 Novel Short Story Writers Market.pdf5.63 MB

Description

PLEASE SEED TO KEEP THIS TORRENT ALIVE!!!
{Seed, Share ɬ Don't forget to give thumbs up}
Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me.

Thread: {Ms.Chief} Upload's - Cookbooks & Miscellaneous books FAQ: What reasons can I downrate a Torrent?

Torrent: Novel & Short Story Writer's...tting Published - {Ms.Chief}
Torrent: Writer's Market 2016: The Mo...tting Published - {Ms.Chief}
Torrent: Guide to Literary Agents 201...tting Published - {Ms.Chief}
Torrent: Children's Writer's & Illust...tting Published - {Ms.Chief}

The Best Resource for Getting Your Fiction Published!

The 2015 Novel & Short Story Writer's Market is the only resource you'll need to get your short stories, novellas, and novels published. As with past editions, Novel & Short Story Writer's Market offers hundreds of listings for book publishers, literary agents, fiction publications, contests, and more. Each listing includes contact information, submission guidelines, and other important tips.

New to this year's edition: Gain access to the exclusive webinar "Blockbuster Fiction: Exploring Emotional High Points in Popular Films" from best-selling author Cheryl St. John. This 45-minute webinar explores the ten most popular films of 2013--including Frozen, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug, and more--to show you how to create intense, emotional, engrossing moments in your fiction. When you make your readers care about your characters and your story, you'll evoke excitement, indignation, fear, anxiety, tears, and laughter--and keep them hooked from start to finish.

You'll also find articles and interviews on all aspects of the writing life, from in-depth lessons on craft and technique to helpful advice on getting published and marketing your work. The 2015 Novel & Short Story Writer's Market offers everything a fiction writer needs to achieve publishing success, including articles and essays like these:

J.T. Ellison, New York Times best-selling author, reveals how to capture – and keep – reader interest.
Ransom Riggs, mega-popular YA novelist, shares advice on writing out-of-the-ordinary fiction.
Chuck Wendig, hybrid author extraordinaire, talks about the pros and cons of traditional and self-publishing.

You'll also receive:

A free digital download of Writer's Yearbook featuring the 100 Best Markets

"If you're looking for the best resource for connecting with publishers who are hungry for your fiction, you've found it. Ten novels ago I got my start as an author using Writer's Market guides." -Steven James, writing instructor and best-selling author of The King and Story Trumps Structure

"If you can't go to every literary cocktail party in New York, get this book. It's an instant network." -Elizabeth Sims, best-selling author of You've Got a Book in You

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.63 MB
seeders:0
leechers:4
[Requested] 2015 Novel Short Story Writers Market - {Ms.Chief}