Research Methods and Statistics in Psychology - Hugh Coolican [Seduction28]

seeders: 9
leechers: 4
Added on July 1, 2014 by Seduction28in Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Research Methods and Statistics in Psychology - Hugh Coolican [Seduction28] (Size: 24.93 MB)
 Research Methods and Statistics in Psychology 2nd ed - Hugh Coolican.pdf24.93 MB

Description

"I recommend this book as essential reading at undergraduate level: the breadth and depth of the coverage is excellent, and the explanations given, and examples used, are clear, accessible and accurate. The latest edition also includes ‘tricky bits’ at the end of each chapter – things that students repeatedly have problems with and which are also relevant to improving their marks."

– David Tyfa, University of Huddersfield, UK

"The book presents a significant number of practical and valid examples of the use of statistics in psychology. However, the author also presents the material using language that transcends to other fields as well. The emphasis on exploration of data as a precursor to the application of inferential statistical methods is extremely useful for students and researchers alike."

– Adriana Espinosa, City College New York, USA

"This is an excellent book. It covers the topic well but in simple language. I am going to recommend it to all of my students."

- Abbygail Shrubb, Lecturer, University Centre at Blackburn College, UK

About the Author

Hugh Coolican is a Senior Lecturer in Psychology at the University of Coventry, a Chartered Psychologist and an examiner for the International Baccalaureate.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
24.93 MB
seeders:9
leechers:4
Research Methods and Statistics in Psychology - Hugh Coolican [Seduction28]