Resident Evil 6 [Rus/Eng] Repack от SEYTER

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 22, 2013 by zuseruskiin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Resident Evil 6 [Rus/Eng] Repack от SEYTER (Size: 6.12 GB)
 vcredist_x86.exe4.02 MB
 dxwebsetup.exe285.34 KB
 game-1.bin2.51 GB
 game-2.bin2.41 GB
 game-3.bin1.14 GB
 game-4.bin52.21 MB
 game-5.bin6.49 MB
 setup.exe2.44 MB
 autorun.inf96 bytes

Description

Release date: 2013
Genre: Action
Developer: Capcom
Published by: Capcom
Platform: PC
Publication Type: RePack
Interface Language: Russian & English
Sound language: English
Crack: RLD

Based on RELOADED
Cut all languages ​​except Russian | English (interface) and English (voice), artbooks
Do not recoded
Game archives are not touched
Installation time ~ 20 minutes
RePack by SEYTER

About the GameBlending action and survival horror, Resident Evil 6 promises to be the dramatic horror experience of 2013. Resident Evil favorites Leon S. Kennedy, Chris Redfield and Ada Wong are joined by new characters, including Jake Muller, to face a new horror, the highly virulent C-virus, as the narrative moves between North America, the war-torn Eastern European state of Edonia and the Chinese city of Lanshiang.With four distinct, yet interwoven story threads, each with their own pair of protagonists for either solo or co-op play, both offline and online, not only will Resident Evil 6 deliver both different perspectives and gameplay styles but, with the introduction of the innovative Crossover mechanic players will be able to team up and share the horror. At key moments during the game, up to four players can join together online to tackle a specific situation, with some stages seeing the usual partnerships swapped to further increase the depth of gameplay.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.12 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Resident Evil 6 [Rus/Eng] Repack от SEYTER

Trailer

All Comments

is that really ain't quit the game???
2013-03-25 10:55
If you guys had a problem saving the game, just donwload the crackv2 of reload that works for me.
after i choose language i get stuck help nothing happens