Resident Evil: Director's Cut Uncensored (ENG) - RePacked by EdCarnby & deus_ex

seeders: 24
leechers: 3
Added on January 22, 2013 by AVM1986-NLin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Resident Evil: Director's Cut Uncensored (ENG) - RePacked by EdCarnby & deus_ex (Size: 272.06 MB)
 data-0.bin266.38 MB
 vcredist_x86.exe4.02 MB
 dxwebsetup.exe292.84 KB
 setup.exe1.37 MB

Description

Released: 1997
▪ Genre: Surivial horror
▪ Developer: Capcom
▪ Publisher: Virgin Interactive
▪ Language: English
▪ Sound language: English
▪ Tablet: Emulation

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
√ Operating system: Windows ® 95/98 / XP
√ Processor: Intel Pentium 200 mHz
√ Memory: 32 MB MB RAM
√ Video: 16 MB of RAM and support for 3D-accelerator
√ Sound Card: 16-bit sound card
√ Hard drive space: 750 MB

Description
In July 1998, in the search for the missing Bravo team, a team from the Alpha unit STARS landed on the north-western city of Raccoon.
After landing, they begin to examine the area where they are attacked by monsters.
In a fierce battle, they lose their mate Joseph and fleeing, hiding in the nearby mansion where they thought it is safe ...

Features director's cut
"Easier difficulty level with weak enemies, and double the number of ammunition.
"Directorial mode: other locations cameras, items, enemies, and in some situations, dramatically increased complexity.
"Removed censorship: rollers no longer black and white, blood now just the way it should be - red, well, Chris learned to smoke.
"Great soundtrack: Music from Mamoru Samuragochi.

Features repack
Little voodoo with video / no cut
Running through the setting of the emulator ePSXe v.1.7.0
Assembly - EdCarnby, installs - deus_ex
Installation time ~ 30 seconds

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
272.06 MB
seeders:24
leechers:3
Resident Evil: Director's Cut Uncensored (ENG) - RePacked by EdCarnby & deus_ex

All Comments

So do I need to run it through ePSXe? Or can I simply run the setup file?
work ?
SWEEEEET GAME! But why cant you use a controller, for this game??? Its not the same when youre playin' on keyboard. Anyways thansk uploader!
This is ridiculously slow and i was really looking forward to checking this out....literally a kb a second....
Thanks AVM1986-NL for this amazing classic game! 100% Working! Win7 32Bits and XP!
Great game
does it work on windows 8
yup.
After downloading this torrent, and getting the file, I got and e-mail from my ISP saying (whom ever makes Resident Evil) has reported a copyright violation. Apparently one of the seeder or something is being watch by someone. Dunno but I have been downloading stuff for months and this is the first time something like this has happened. Should I myself take extra steps - I have quite new to this... I am still learning so if someone would enighen me or tell me what I should do. Anyway, the torrent link is:
2013-04-03 22:32
This same thing happened to me. And when I downloaded this, I was downloading a LOT of high profile movies, and several other Resident Evil's.
good work mate thanks