Resident Evil HD Remaster

seeders: 306
leechers: 382
Added on November 28, 2014 by Joelspamin Games > XBOX360
Torrent verified.

Resident Evil HD Remaster (Size: 5.91 GB)
 DATA0018162.56 MB
 data0000162.56 MB
 DATA0001162.56 MB
 DATA0002162.56 MB
 DATA0003162.56 MB
 DATA0004162.56 MB
 DATA0005162.56 MB
 DATA0006162.56 MB
 DATA0007162.56 MB
 DATA0008162.56 MB
 Resident Evil44 KB

Description

English.

GOD files

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.91 GB
seeders:306
leechers:382
Resident Evil HD Remaster

Trailer

All Comments

the game description is wrong I guess. it says resident evil chronicles HD. I hope this is what I think it is. RE remastered. 'cause chronicles HD is only for ps3.
can't w8!
merci
the NEW DENUVO DRM PROTECTOIN USED IN FIFA 15 , DRAGON AGE 2014 AND LORDS OF THE FALLEN CACKED..

it is cracked.
http://www.3dmgame.com/news/201412/3406040.html here it is their post..
(01 December 2014 - 10:04 PM) Denuvo is cracked by 3DM but they still working on it : 3DM cracked it, this is what they said :-

Yes,Finally we cracked 64 bit version of Denuvo protection.
But We still have some work to do before we release a crack for public.
We need to collect enough different models of CPU information in the next few days and maybe our first crack of DAI will release later this week.
But I'm not very sure.

3DM experienced technician after 15 days of effort, the latest DenuvoDRM 64-bit version has been cracked, which means "FIFA 15" "Dragon Age: Trial", "Fallen" and so the game will probably be released in the near future. To tell the truth, this powerful encryption really great, it really makes me worried for a while, because there is no break in the case, "FIFA 15" and "Dragon Age" Genuine performance is not good, which "FIFA15" parallel domestic sales 5000 sets, "Dragon Age: trial" only more than 3000 units, compared to foreign sales in the hundreds of millions of sets, simply drop in the bucket, optional, many genuine Xia, every day dancing feet of squalling, saying how how we sabotage market, now see, and did not break someone buy it? I think that, in our current cultural environment and buying habits, the game can not crack, damage to Chinese stand-alone game is huge amount of users, it does not increase the number of sets of genuine game sales, the player has not to buy genuine game, most people still chose to give directly. Habits need to slowly build, market environment need to slowly train the government's attitude also need to slowly transition, one can eat fat ah.

In fact, so many years we all behavior, nothing more than hope to have more people can play a single game, can improve or maintain a single game of users, we are willing to excellent game makers in the country to promote and sell their products, but first, to be able to break through the layers of government restrictions, and to have a more in line with China's consumer price levels, if good game can not cracked the case, and also sold several million copies in China, I am afraid we are going to crack its power, it was not so strong.

Technology is just a capability that we have it, necessarily want to use him to do the right thing.
I hope this is true
This is For XBOX 360 not For PC
for those who want this torrent with description:
https://kat.cm/xbox-360-resident-evil-hd-remaster-god-eng-t9916318.html