Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episodes 1, 2 & 3 (MULTI11) [FitGirl Repack]

seeders: 14
leechers: 70
Added on March 12, 2015 by FitGirlin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episodes 1, 2 & 3 (MULTI11) [FitGirl Repack] (Size: 6.12 GB)
 FitGirl releases on Kickass Torrents.url128 bytes
 setup-fitgirl-1.bin1.64 GB
 setup-fitgirl-2.bin621.51 MB
 setup-fitgirl-3.bin500.14 MB
 setup-fitgirl-4.bin175.51 MB
 setup-fitgirl-5.bin62.27 MB
 setup-fitgirl-ep2-1.bin584.95 MB
 setup-fitgirl-ep2-2.bin525.12 MB
 setup-fitgirl-ep2-3.bin317.52 MB
 setup-fitgirl-ep2-4.bin18.6 MB
 setup-fitgirl-ep3-1.bin697.97 MB
 setup-fitgirl-ep3-2.bin660.95 MB
 setup-fitgirl-ep3-3.bin397.71 MB
 setup-fitgirl-ep3-4.bin20.82 MB
 setup-multi11-e1-2-3.exe6.29 MB

Description

Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Episodes 1, 2 & 3 (v1.0.3)

Release Date: Episode 1: February 25, 2015; Episode 2: March 4, 2015; Episode 3: March 11, 2015
Genres/Tags: Action, Survival, Horror, Third-person, 3D, Zombies
Developer: Capcom
Publisher: Capcom
Platform: PC [Repack]
Engine: in-house
Steam User Rating: 63% of user reviews are positive (based on 2,280 reviews)

Interface Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Traditional Chinese
Audio Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese
Crack: built-in (CODEX)

Minimum requirements:
Operating System: Windows 7
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6700, AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS, AMD Radeon HD 3850
DirectX: 9.0c
HDD Space: 13 GB

Screenshots

Description:
The beginning of the Resident Evil Revelations 2 tale sees fan favorite Claire Redfield make a dramatic return. Survivor of the Raccoon City incident depicted in previous Resident Evil games, Claire now works for the anti-bioterrorism organization Terra Save. Moira Burton, is attending her welcome party for Terra Save when unknown armed forces storm the office. Claire and Moira are knocked unconscious and awaken later to find themselves in a dark and abandoned detention facility. Working together, they must find out who took them and to what sinister end. Will Claire and Moira make it out alive and discover what’s led to them being taken to this remote island? A story of twists and turns will have players guessing the next step at every turn.

Headed for the remote prison island in search of his missing daughter, Barry Burton meets brand new character Natalia Korda, a little girl who has a strange power that allows her to sense enemies and hidden items. Using this skill alongside Barry’s proven combat abilities, players will need to alternate between the two to survive the mysterious island and find Moira. With terrifying enemies waiting around every dark corner, Barry will need to use his ammo and weapon supply wisely, in classic survival horror style.

Evolving the episodic chapter set-up of the original Resident Evil Revelations, Resident Evil Revelations 2 will initially release as a weekly series of episodic downloads beginning on February 24, 2015. Players also have the option of choosing Complete Season or Full Bundle, ensuring fans have access to each episode as it releases along with additional bonus content. Each episode in Resident Evil Revelations 2 includes Raid mode content and two full playable scenarios focused on the previously announced Claire and Moira campaign and the newly confirmed Barry and Natalia storyline.

Episodes Release Schedule

• EPISODE 1 - February 25, 2015
  • EPISODE 2 - March 4, 2015
  • EPISODE 3 - March 11, 2015
  • EPISODE 4 - March 18, 2015

Repack Features

• Based on CODEX ISO release: codex-resident.evil.revelations.2.episode.3.iso (9,276,817,408 bytes)
  • Episodes 1, 2 & 3 included
  • Engine updated to v1.0.3
  • MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
  • NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
  • Smaller archive size (compressed from 8,6 to 6,1 GB)
  • Installation takes 25-30 minutes (depending on your system)
  • HDD space after installation: 13 GB
  • Repack by FitGirl

Backward Compatibility

This updated repack is backward compatible with my previous two on most of the files.
Just download this new torrent, and all previously downloaded files will be checked and not downloaded again.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.12 GB
seeders:14
leechers:70
Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episodes 1, 2 & 3 (MULTI11) [FitGirl Repack]

Trailer

Screenshots

Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episodes 1, 2 & 3 (MULTI11) [FitGirl Repack] screenshot

All Comments

I don't want to be a party pooper, but sd team and uploader the terminator has managed to extract episode 3 only at a measly 1.03 GB. You were the most amazing till now.
SD team tends to reduce quality of their repacks. In example, in Cities Skylines V2 they recoded music in OGG & didn't mention it. I wouldn't be suprised, if ingame videos of Episode 3 also were recoded. If I will have time - I'll check.
Thanks for your response. YOU REALLY MADE MY DAY. It didn't make any difference to me I already downloaded it at 8GB plus.
I checked their repack.

- English audio only (my repack has all languages, final one will have selective download feature, of course)
- Chinese crack with Chinese set as a default language (you have to edit ini file manually)
- After installation opens three (!) sites without my consent
- Movies recoded from 1080p with bitrate of 10 Mbps to 480p with bitrate of 1.5 Mbps. It's worster than YouTube.
- Most important thing - not in their upload, nor on their page they don't mention recompression - people will think that ingame movies really look like shit.

Competition? C'mon. Waste of bandwidth.
I'M SORRY, YOU'RE MY FAVOURITE UPLOADER, I PROMISE.
any lag??
If you don't have a decent video card installed,chances are you will have lag.
thanks
Great work, love you fit girl
I'm planning to repack FC4 after patch 2.0, now it's 1.9
FANTASTIC ! you really know how to compress games. I didn't download from you but wish I had.
Been waiting for your repack, thanks! :D