Resident Evil Revelations 2 PC game Ep1 ^^nosTEAM^^

seeders: 71
leechers: 227
Added on February 25, 2015 by ^^nosTEAM^^in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 PC game Ep1 ^^nosTEAM^^ (Size: 6.02 GB)
 Resident-Evil-Revelations2_E1_nosTEAM.part1.exe4 GB
 Resident-Evil-Revelations2_E1_nosTEAM.part2.rar2.03 GB
 Read Me First !!!.txt1.52 KB
 visit-www.nosteam.ro.html732 bytes
 Open only part1 ,all other parts is installing automatically.txt141 bytes

Description

Games : Windows :

About the game:

Resident Evil: Revelations 2 is a episodic survival horror video game and
the tenth installment of the Resident Evil franchise, developed and published by Capcom.
The beginning of the Resident Evil Revelations 2 tale sees fan favorite Claire Redfield make a dramatic return.
Survivor of the Raccoon City incident depicted in previous Resident Evil games,
Claire now works for the anti-bioterrorism organization Terra Save. Moira Burton,
is attending her welcome party for Terra Save when unknown armed forces storm the office.
Will Claire and Moira make it out alive and discover what’s led to them being taken to this remote island?
A story of twists and turns will have players guessing the next step at every turn.....

PC System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6700, AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS, AMD Radeon HD 3850
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 23 GB available space

Notes:
This version of game is already cracked - just install and play.
Included Episode 1 of 5 and DLC also.

More info and support on www.nosteam.ro
http://www.nosteam.ro/index....pic=7470.msg158385#msg158385

How to install:
After download is done:
- open part1 (executable file) ,
- choose location ,
- click install ,
- wait until is done
- play game from desktop shortcut.

If you like this game torrent seed it to others.
Enjoy .

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.02 GB
seeders:71
leechers:227
Resident Evil Revelations 2 PC game Ep1 ^^nosTEAM^^

All Comments

torrent fine as usual. but as usual crappy laggy port from crapcom. ps. what does patch do??
Thanks.
Game works fine but size too big for a episodic game.
the game work perfect but huge prob is that its shutter and lag so much plz tell me any fix plz ,,, i have realy good graphic card to play this card in high setting , but its lag and shutter no matter setting high or low tried both plz help
What are your specs?
Have you updated your graphics card from manufacture site?
A good graphics card may not do the job sometimes.
I can play this game with all settings maxed out with an excellent frame rate.
all driver is up to date i have amd asus 7770 2gb oc version quad core processor 8 gb ram , what as it need to play this game all i have but still game lag so much shutter so much , its not prob of frame rate i get 50 to 80 per sec prob is it hangs frame goes to 1 stuck for seconds lags shutter it just work sometime good when i move i shoot it lag so much and also when i turn its hang for sec , so plz tell me some fix :(
Thanks
Thank you so much admin nosteam.....
Thanks for the share it works perfectly, hope this helped before DMCA bullshi*t hits the fan.....
thanks so much nosTEAM, works perfectly. I also downloaded the patch off your website.
No steam why not u make crack??u just release game when somebody crack a game??
When dragon age inquisition use denuvo then everybody hide their face but only 3dm working for this and when they crack it then all of u upload this game.(sorry for poor English).
I don't care who was cracked a game as long us pirates can enjoy that game for free
We also love and play pirate game.but my question is why no steam r not involving to make crack???
^^Why aren't you involved in cracking the game? Atleast nosteam repacks and uploads the games .-.