Restless Road & The X Factor USA (2013) VBR

seeders: 7
leechers: 1
Added on December 14, 2013 by farth2in Music > AAC
Torrent verified.

Restless Road & The X Factor USA (2013) VBR (Size: 52.09 MB)
 05 Footloose.mp35.83 MB
 07 Life Is A Highway.mp35.81 MB
 06 Fix You.mp35.54 MB
 10 Wanted.mp35.44 MB
 11 That s My Kind of Night (Eliminated).mp35.3 MB
 08 Red.mp34.76 MB
 09 Wake Me Up.mp34.51 MB
 03 Stay.mp34.27 MB
 01 Somebody Like You.mp33.68 MB
 02 Easy.mp33.46 MB
 04 Roar.mp33.44 MB
 Restless Road.jpg58.11 KB

Description

Restless Road & The X Factor USA

Year 2013

Tracks
01 Somebody Like You
02 Easy
03 Stay
04 Roar
05 Footloose
06 Fix You
07 Life Is A Highway
08 Red
09 Wake Me Up
10 Wanted
11 That s My Kind of Night (Eliminated)

Is Restless Road the One Direction of country music? Think about it: Both groups came from The
X both were formed by Simon Cowell, and as of Dec. 12, both groups got an early boot
from the competition. But there’s one more similarity
between Simon’s babies, which HollywoodLife.com discovered when we spoke with Restless Road
shortly after the group’s elimination: The boys are stronger together than they are individually!
“We’re just like a family,” Zach Beeken told us. ”We’re like brothers. We know that we all want
to succeed, and if we want to do that, we all have to support each other. It can’t just be one person
that runs the show. We’re all in the group. We’re all important.”
And the boys will certainly need that brotherly support, now that they’re being thrust out into the real
world. Though the group has only existed for four months – Colton Pack reminded us that
Restless Road was formed Aug. 1 — there was an instant connection, one the guys hope will carry on.
Restless Road Staying Positive After ‘X Factor’ Elimination
Maintaining a positive attitude is also crucial, which Restless Road has down pat.
“You learn to take the good with the bad,” Zach told us. “Everyone’s got their opinion. You listen to it,
but you don’t take it to heart. You’ve just got to … move on sometimes, and that was one of those times.”
HollywoodLifers, were you sad to see Restless Road voted off The X Factor? Do you think they’ll
go on to have success, like One Direction
or Emblem3? Drop a comment with your thoughts on the country trio’s future below.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
52.09 MB
seeders:7
leechers:1
Restless Road & The X Factor USA (2013) VBR

All Comments

thank you