Return of the Jedi (fan-edit)

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on May 17, 2015 by Macs-Voltagein Movies
Torrent verified.

• Detected quality: DVDRip
Available in versions: DVDRip

Return of the Jedi (fan-edit) (Size: 1.31 GB)
 Return of the Jedi (fan-edit).m4v1.31 GB

Description

Return of the Jedi. Man I hate those ewoks. The only way to fix that movie was to give them lines. They are now a tree hugging warrior race that uses prophecy to help the rebels. :)

-Less kid stuff and more star wars.:)
-Less lovey dovey between han and lea. We already know what is going down with them.
-Boba Fett does not fall into the damn sand mouth "to be digested for over a thousand years".
-Han cares for his ship like always. It's a tool, a sports car, something he won in a bet. Not something he was in love with. Totally un Han like. Damn you Lucas! Thank you Mr Plinket! !
-Less lines from the gay gold robot.
-No floating gay gold robot.
-No robot torture scenes.
-No burping from anything.
-less of that laughing puppet.
-A few more adjustments.

Man this movie actually sucked for me No really. Even with the Luke Vader battle, this movie was not as good as the one before it. Damn kid movie with death sprinkled like cops sprinkling crack around a just shot corpse. I mean the empire strikes back was almost perfect. Then they gave us this? I love Lucas for creating Star Wars, I dislike him for ruining it.

That being said, now the movie seems to be geared towards the adult audience.

Much better. Yes. Yes. Less anger i have. Yes. More sci fi for you. It is the force you seek, not ewoks to see. Lucas have god of profit not storytelling. Sad such it is. yes. yes.

Please remember to own a copy before you download!

If you like this cut, can I humbly ask you to seed? It would help out the fan-edit community! Tank you!

854x480ltrbx
1hr 55min

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.31 GB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Return of the Jedi (fan-edit)