Return to Castle Wolfenstein (GOG)

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on October 3, 2015 by mercs213in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Return to Castle Wolfenstein (GOG) (Size: 761.68 MB)
 setup_return_to_castle_wolfenstein_2.0.0.2.exe761.67 MB
 Readme.txt2.41 KB

Description

Install instructions:1. Run "setup_return_to_castle_wolfenstein_2.0.0.2.exe"2. PlayPLEASE REMEMBER TO SEED, MANY OTHERS WANT THIS GAME! :)If you like this game, support the developers and BUY IT!Title: RETURN TO CASTLE WOLFENSTEINGenre: Shooter - FPP - HorrorWorks on: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)Languages: Audio and text: Deutsch, EnglishModes: Single-player - Multi-playerReleased: June 12, 2002Company: id Software / Bethesda Softworks LLCStore page: http://www.gog.com/game/return_to_castle_wolfensteinAbout:World War II rages and nations fall. SS head Himmler has Hitler's full backing to twist science and the occult into an army capable of annihilating the Allies once and for all. Battling alone, you're on an intense mission to pierce the black heart of the Third Reich and stop Himmler -- or die trying. Fighting in advanced team-based multiplayer mode, you'll wage your own WWII in an all-out Axis vs. Allies contest for frontline domination.Powered by the Quake III Arena engine, the Wolfenstein universe explodes with the kind of epic environments, A.I., firepower and cinematic effects that only a game created by true masters can deliver. The dark reich's closing in. The time to act is now. Evil prevails when good men do nothing.Use a combination of stealth tactics and powerful weaponry to take down the Third Reich and its mutant creationsBeware of enemies with incredible A.I. - They'll track you, launch co-ordinated attacks, and stand tall in the face of dangerIn Multiplayer, co-ordinate with teammates to overcome obstacles and maintain necessary levels of health and ammunitionChoose from the three modes of play: Objective (accomplish a mission in the allotted time), Stopwatch (accomplish a mission faster than another team), and Checkpoint (battle teams for control of checkpoint flags)Minimum system requirements - Windows: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8/ 10 Processor: 500 MHz Intel Pentium III, Celeron, or AMD Athlon Memory: 256 MB Graphics: 32MB Direct3D Compatible video card with 32-bit color support and DirectX 8.1 DirectX®: 8.1 Hard Drive: 1GB free hard disk space Sound: DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card Mouse, Keyboard

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
761.68 MB
seeders:1
leechers:2
Return to Castle Wolfenstein (GOG)

Trailer

All Comments

Used to love this game. Thanks!
Thanks for this awesome oldschool game!
Gonna play it thinking i was a young kid again :D
thanks
Thanks
Awesome time to pick up the venom gun once again
Wow! Back in time, classics. Memories memories everywhere. Thanks uploader
When I was on GOG yesterday I noticed two new game packs on offer, Quake II & III and Wolfenstein 3D & Return, I was hoping they'd appear here soon & when I woke up this morning I see my wishes have been fulfilled ... thanks mercs ... installs & plays fine