Revenge of the Sith (Extended)

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on August 4, 2014 by Spandex_Angelin Movies
Torrent verified.

Revenge of the Sith (Extended) (Size: 6.55 GB)
 Revenge of the Sith (Extended).mkv6.55 GB

Description

STAR WARS: Episode III - REVENGE OF THE SITH (Extended Edition)

Here is the full movie with the Padmé subplot and Yoda's exile to Dagobah reinserted into the movie from the DVD deleted scenes!

This presentation is in 720p so the changes from the Blu-Ray source to the lower quality deleted scenes don't look so jarring. To help the different resolutions match a little, some extra sharpness was added throughout the film.

***Besides inserting the deleted scenes, there is a small surprise toward the end of the film, a piece of audio from the Clone Wars cartoon added in. Personally, I think it fits perfectly.***

The movie is in English and there are no subtitles.

Like my other project (http://kickasstorrents.ee/user/Spandex_Angel/uploads/), this one was created for my own viewing, but I decided to post this for anyone else who might be interested. If you have any complaints about the quality or whatever, please make the effort then to create a better version and upload it; I'd like to see it. I'm working backwards, so Attack of the Clones is my next project.

For those of you wanting more out of Revenge of the Sith, this release is for you until Adywan finally gets around to improving the movie several decades from now. =)

THIS FAN EDIT IS FOR THOSE WHO ALREADY OWN THE OFFICIAL MOVIE ON BLU-RAY OR DVD. IF YOU CHOOSE TO DOWNLOAD THIS AND YOU DO NOT ALREADY OWN THE HOME MEDIA, THEN THAT IS ON YOU. JUST SAYING....

-Spandex Angel

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.55 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Revenge of the Sith (Extended)

Trailer

Screenshots

Revenge of the Sith (Extended) screenshot