Richard Wagner -[Das Rheingold][Daniel Barenboim].[ren'e Pape - Anna Larsson].Mezzo 2014. [Etcohod]

seeders: 3
leechers: 2
Added on May 8, 2014 by etcohodin Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Richard Wagner -[Das Rheingold][Daniel Barenboim].[ren'e Pape - Anna Larsson].Mezzo 2014. [Etcohod] (Size: 1.92 GB)
 Richard Wagner -[Das Rheingold][Daniel Barenboim].[ren'e Pape - Anna Larsson].mkv1.92 GB
 rheingold_lascala2.jpg92.41 KB
 rheingold_lascala5.jpg81.12 KB
 rheingold_lascala1.jpg71.25 KB
 rheingold_lascala0.jpg69.15 KB
 rheingold_lascala4.jpg63.64 KB
 rheingold_lascala3.jpg49.46 KB

Description

http://kickasstorrents.ee/upload/music-videos/
Richard Wagner
Das Rheingold
Daniel Barenboim
Mezzo 2014.

-------------------------------------------------------

Conductor Daniel Barenboim
Staging Guy Cassiers

Wotan René Pape
Donner Jan Buchwald
Froh Marco Jentzsch
Loge Stephan Rügamer
Alberich Johannes Martin Kränzle
Mime Wolfgang Ablinger-Sperracke
Fasolt Kwangchul Youn
Fafner Timo Riihonen
Fricka Doris Soffel
Freia Anna Samuil
Erda Anna Larsson
Woglinde Aga Mikolaj
Wellgunde Maria Gortsevskaya
Flosshilde Marina Prudenskaya

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Info:
Format : Matroska at 1 717 Kbps
Length : 1.92 GiB for 2h 39mn 54s 215ms

Video #0 : AVC
Aspect : 704 x 570 (1.796)

Audio #0 : AAC
Infos : 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some Opinions:
-------------------------------------------
ronald berganMay 27, 2010 at 12:15 PM

I've never felt more like taking a shotgun to anyone as I did about the irritating and distracting ballet dancers. Without them, it would have been an extremely satisfying production, mainly musically. But the dancers spoiled it for me. At one stage Fricka pushes one of the dancers away. Pity she didn't kick her. The whole point of the musical interludes was to allow the audience to listen to the descriptive music. It certainly didn't need a group of ballet dancers waving their arms about. In a way, it was as if, as in Ariadne auf Naxos, two different productions had been booked at the same theatre at the same time. Wagner resisted ballet, but was forced to put ballet into the Paris production of Tannhauser. I hope that this is not the start of a Ring with the same director who continues the same concept throughout. Booo.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tarek Ali HassanAugust 13, 2010 at 8:01 PM

I thought the contribution of the ballet was marvellous. Accepted its role did stretch the imagination and used artistic license to the extreme but they played an enhancing supportive role ,embodying important dynamics of the drama,expressing at times slavery, submission and terror of mankind in relation to power. It is confusing when they are the magic helmet and then they play the role of protagonists for Alberich. Perhaps they carry the deeper meaning how the oppressed fall in love with their oppressor. All in all a wonderful production

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.92 GB
seeders:3
leechers:2
Richard Wagner -[Das Rheingold][Daniel Barenboim].[ren'e Pape - Anna Larsson].Mezzo 2014. [Etcohod]