Richkids Of Beverly Hills S02E02 ChinaBound WEB-DL x264-RKSTR mp4 ***LAST UPLOAD***

seeders: 1
leechers: 6
Added on August 4, 2014 by rocksterin TV
Torrent verified.

Richkids Of Beverly Hills S02E02 ChinaBound WEB-DL x264-RKSTR mp4 ***LAST UPLOAD*** (Size: 212.11 MB)
 Richkids.Of.Beverly.Hills.S02E02.ChinaBound.WEB-DL.x264-RKSTR.mp4212.11 MB

Description

The Chinese adventure begins in Nanjing where all the #RichKids get the royal treatment courtesy of Dorothy's family. After putting their drama behind them, Morgan and Brendan promise to make the most of their vacation. See them, Jonny and Roxy adjust to life on the other side of the globe! But things quickly get intense again when Roxy addresses the elephant in the room--why did Dorothy's man Cooper back out on the trip of a lifetime?

Please note I will no longer be uploading shows for the foreseeable future.I've been wanting to take a break for some time and with some legal issues that have come up now would be a good time for me to do that.I may be back but probably not to the torrent scene as I unfortunately don't have the resources to cover potential legal fees If I did. Hopefully the scene will cover the shows I post.I started uploading because I wanted to contribute and I think I've achieved that.Thanks to all my supporters.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
212.11 MB
seeders:1
leechers:6
Richkids Of Beverly Hills S02E02 ChinaBound WEB-DL x264-RKSTR mp4 ***LAST UPLOAD***

All Comments

You will be missed. Thank you.
Thanks for all your uploads... you'll be sorely missed!
Thank you so much, my friend!!
You will be truly missed
You will be missed dearly!! Thank you for all your hard work.
what a shame that your last upload was this terrible show! lol kidding! THANKS for everything, you have certainly made us reality tv junkies lives better the past couple of years! good luck with everything!
Thank you so much!!!!!!