Riders of the Purple Sage By Zane Grey EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 28, 2015 by KnightinKatin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Riders of the Purple Sage By Zane Grey EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat (Size: 1.86 MB)
 Riders of the Purple Sage - Zane Grey.azw3664.62 KB
 Riders of the Purple Sage - Zane Grey.mobi651.78 KB
 Riders of the Purple Sage - Zane Grey.epub536.45 KB
 Cover.jpg48.25 KB
 metadata.opf2.38 KB
 Torrent Downloaded From kickass.to.txt342 bytes

Description

Language: English | Format: EPUB,MOBI,AZW3
Genre: Westerns, Classics, Action & Adventure,
ISBN: 9781619492578

About:

Told by a master storyteller who, according to critic Russell Nye, “combined adventure, action, violence, crisis, conflict, sentimentalism, and sex in an extremely shrewd mixture,”

Riders of the Purple Sage is a classic of the Western genre. It is the story of Lassiter, a gunslinging avenger in black, who shows up in a remote Utah town just in time to save the young and beautiful rancher Jane Withersteen from having to marry a Mormon elder against her will. Lassiter is on his own quest, one that ends when he discovers a secret grave on Jane’s grounds. “[Zane Grey’s] popularity was neither accidental nor undeserved,” wrote Nye. “Few popular novelists have possessed such a grasp of what the public wanted and few have developed Grey’s skill at supplying it.”
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
for any queries and reseeds if the file is not downloading pm/request reseed.If you do like my uploads do support me by commenting and rating the torrent .also please help me keep the torrent alive by sharing and seeding.. !
Cheers
~KnightinKat

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.86 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0