Riding Bean [H264] [A-FanRips] [OVA]

seeders: 0
leechers: 2
Added on July 27, 2009 by in TV
Torrent verified.

Riding Bean [H264] [A-FanRips] [OVA] (Size: 1 GB)
 [A-FanRips]_Riding_Bean_[H264_AC3]_[B224BAC7].mkv1 GB

Description

Ova Information

Title

Riding Bean

Year

Categories

Action, Adventure, Driving, Gunfights, Violence

Director

Yasuo Hasegawa

Producers

Sonoda Ken`ichi, Yasuo Hasegawa, AIC, Artmic, Junji Fujita

File Information

Group

Anime-FanRips

Source

R2-NTSC DVD

Video

720x480, 4:3, 2725 kBit/s

Audio

Japanese, AC3, 2ch, 448 kBit/s

Subtitles

English Styled Subs (ASS)

Related

Riding Bean (Hanako) - Dual audio DivX5/mkv

Comments

If you haven't seen this yet, I'll recommend that you do so now. I think this is a really good one-shot OVA. I really like the designs in this OVA, it also has very nice driving animations, nice music and a pretty simple, but nice plot.

The DVD I got was actually a custom DVD with added English audio, but none checked if it is in sync, which it isn't, so I didn't add it.

Summary

In Chicago, ace courier Bean Bandit rules the road, and operates on both sides of the law. If a cargo absolutely positively has to be there NOW, Bean's your man - for a price. Want to ensure that the getaway from your latest heist goes smoothly? No problem - but it will cost you. Bean's latest cargo is a 10 year old girl who is worth 50 grand when delivered home. What he doesn't know is that she has already been kidnapped and he's about to be framed for the snatch. Meanwhile, the real kidnappers are making off with the $2,000,000 in ransom money! Will Bean discover the ruse in time and get the money himself? Will he evade Inspector Percy's relentless pursuit? No matter what, the Chicago Police Department is going to have a huge auto repair bill!

Enjoy, and seed please!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1 GB
seeders:0
leechers:2
Riding Bean [H264] [A-FanRips] [OVA]