Rifftrax - Cocktail (1988) - Surround Rifftrax

seeders: 10
leechers: 1
Added on April 26, 2014 by UMe2in Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Rifftrax - Cocktail (1988) - Surround Rifftrax (Size: 3.03 GB)
 Cocktail_Riff_Intro.mp31.96 MB
 Description.txt1.39 KB
 Rifftrax - Cocktail (1988).Triple.Audio.SurroundRiffttrax.1080p.BluRay.DD5.1.x264.mkv3.03 GB

Description

Participating: Michael J. Nelson
Source: BluRay
Video: 1920x1080 x264
Audio: Track 1: English 5.1 Dolby Digital with Rifftrax in Center Channel
Track 2: English 5.1 Dolby Digital with Rifftrax in Left and Right Surround Channel
Track 3: English 5.1 Dolby Digital Original untouched
Subtitles: Nope

Note: This is a 5.1 Dolby Digital version with Rifftrax. I decoded the DTS soundtrack into 6 channels (2 Front, 2 Rear, 1 Center + Low Frequency Effects) and then mixed the Rifftrax-Track into the Left and Right Surround Channel. I then used a Dolby Digital Pro Encoder to create a AC3-Dolby Digital Surround Track to give you the impression to be in a movie theater and someone in the audience behind you is talking. I also mixed the Rifftrax track into the Center speaker (which is the default track), because the Center is mainly used for the spoken language track.

It started as a private experiment with surround sound mixing. Since it took me several hours to get the synch and (more or less) the volume mix right, I share it to save you the hassle. What do you think about this mix?

http://www.rifftrax.com/rifftrax/cocktail

If you like what Mike, Bill and Kevin are doing and you want them to be able to continue, please go to http://www.rifftrax.com and click on "Donate" to donate whatever you think is appropriate. Rifftrax is a small, independent company of 10 people who do this for a living. Thanks.

UMe2

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.03 GB
seeders:10
leechers:1
Rifftrax - Cocktail (1988) - Surround Rifftrax

All Comments

this, my friend, was pure genius... so much so that i was compelled to re-download all the rifftax tracks i've purchased over the years and put them through the same treatment... on the viewing side, it was often disconcerting that i was compelled to keep turning around towards the rear speakers... even though i knew there was only speakers there... it definitely achieves that "some bastard a few rows back that won't shut up" effect... brilliant