Rifftrax - Fun in Balloon Land

seeders: 29
leechers: 5
Added on March 3, 2015 by beadbopin Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: MPEG-4

Rifftrax - Fun in Balloon Land (Size: 640.34 MB)
 FunInBalloonland.mp4640.34 MB

Description

"Fun In Balloon Land" is hard to describe as a movie. It is an event. To describe its plot would be like attempting to divide by zero. There are balloons, there are kids, there is a parade, and there were cameras rolling to capture the madness. It’s a spectacle so cracked and baffling that you’ll have to double check to make sure it wasn’t recorded at Pirates World, home of Santa and the Ice Cream Bunny.

In fact, the Ice Cream Bunny would have taken one look at this flick and begged off saying, “Too weird for me man! Even I have my limits! Oh whoops, lost another kid off the back of the fire engine. Well, you’re gonna get that.”

"Fun In Balloon Land" throws a whole casserole of crazy at the screen: kindergartners in gold lamé diapers, giant Indian stereotypes, a maniac of a parade host, blowfish who halfheartedly tell jokes, a lengthy guessing game, The Farmer In The Dell, two headed cats, and something called The Marrying Turkey. Then Santa shows up. Trust me, it will all make sense when you sit down and watch it.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
640.34 MB
seeders:29
leechers:5
Rifftrax - Fun in Balloon Land

Trailer

Screenshots

Rifftrax - Fun in Balloon Land screenshot

All Comments

Awesome! Thanks!!